KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » How Skilled or powerful will Kylo Ren be?

How Skilled or powerful will Kylo Ren be?
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

It doesn't matter to me. Its about time they abandoned the OT/PT storyline for new territory altogether, if he's more powerful than the Emperor and is a unique character its fine by me.

Gideon can go blow the old man, and ride him while watching Revenge of the Sith thumb up

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 07:39 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sinious
I really hope they acknowledge the importance of PT/OT in the story and its characters tbh. I would respect the new movies a lot more if the new big bad stayed below Sidious.

Well as long as he's uber powerful they'll be no way to know for sure. It's not like this new Sith will ever go up against Yoda, or the older Luke against Palpatine.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 07:46 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by carthage
It doesn't matter to me. Its about time they abandoned the OT/PT storyline for new territory altogether, if he's more powerful than the Emperor and is a unique character its fine by me.

Love is the answer bro.

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Well as long as he's uber powerful they'll be no way to know for sure. It's not like this new Sith will ever go up against Yoda, or the older Luke against Palpatine.

I guess not.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 07:58 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I'll love it when the new Villain surpasses Palpatine and Gideon slits his wrists: thumb up

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 08:03 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Why do you wish death upon the great Tempest?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 08:26 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Sinious
I really hope they acknowledge the importance of PT/OT in the story and its characters tbh. I would respect the new movies a lot more if the new big bad stayed below Sidious.

Don’t see how it’s disrespectful TBH. Palpatine’s big thing is that he is an expert manipulator not that he was a great warrior. Anyway, I have little doubt that they will respect the OT, the PT on the other hand…

As a side note, Snoke’s code name was “Uber” which could be a hint to his power level.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 08:36 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by ares834
Don’t see how it’s disrespectful TBH. Palpatine’s big thing is that he is an expert manipulator not that he was a great warrior. Anyway, I have little doubt that they will respect the OT, the PT on the other hand…

As a side note, Snoke’s code name was “Uber” which could be a hint to his power level.

Fair enough. I hope he is at least some ancient sith like Ragnos. That would be very interesting to watch and could somehow justify his power.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 08:44 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Pretty sure I heard rumors a while ago Sidious was taking orders from Snoke or some shit like that. That'd be retarded.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 09:10 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Pretty sure I heard rumors a while ago Sidious was taking orders from Snoke or some shit like that. That'd be retarded.

Yeah. That's the kinda shit they should have to avoid.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 09:17 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I kind of hope it's true just so I could see Tempest's reaction. Half a decade of ranting about Sidious being the most important guy ever getting completely shat on makes for some primo comedy.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 09:21 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by |King Joker|

Pretty sure it was more along the lines of "Palpatine was being manipulated or used by Snoke."

Which can still be the case even if Snoke is serving under Sidious. thumb up

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 09:24 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Pretty sure it was more along the lines of "Palpatine was being manipulated or used by Snoke."

Yeah, something like that.

That's probably even worse, tbh.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 09:25 PM
ares834

Originally posted by Nephthys
I kind of hope it's true just so I could see Tempest's reaction. Half a decade of ranting about Sidious being the most important guy ever getting completely shat on makes for some primo comedy.

laughing out loud

Kinda agree TBH.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 09:41 PM
Aurbere

Originally posted by NewGuy01

Yeah, that's the rumor I heard too.

Of course, one lame troll on SWTOR keeps saying the main villain of the films is going to be Vitiate. So there's that rumor too... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 09:42 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Oh, I knew that would come up eventually, lol.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 09:45 PM
Aurbere

Here's the latest post from said troll on that notion: http://www.swtor.com/community/show...amp;postcount=3

stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 09:49 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Considering how interconnected Vitiate is with the rest of the EU, having him be the villain would basically make them de-canonising the pre-PT canon pointless.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 09:54 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

The rage I continue to inspire in you plebes is most gratifying.

Originally posted by Nephthys

You seem bitter. Does your jealousy regarding Sheev's supremacy in the Star Wars rogues gallery owe to the fact that one really cares about Vitiate, Bane, or Nihilus?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 12:02 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by The_Tempest

You seem bitter. Does your jealousy regarding Sheev's supremacy in the Star Wars rogues gallery owe to the fact that one really cares about Vitiate, Bane, or Nihilus?

The only thing you inspire is liquid diarrhea coming out of my ass. You honestly think that Disney gives a lick about Palpatine's power? Hello, earth to Gideon not everyone worships the wrinkle-faced failure that you do- I honestly hope Snoke is 00ber and then you have to make 3 page Legend-esque posts wanking and defending your fallen savior when Snope takes a dump on him from being the number 1 Darksider:

(please log in to view the image)

So much cooler than ballsack face thumb up

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 12:07 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The_Tempest

You had those arguments with Zam or something, I don't give a shit. I just think the schadenfreude will be funny. You're funny when you **** up.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 12:10 AM