KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » How Skilled or powerful will Kylo Ren be?

How Skilled or powerful will Kylo Ren be?
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_Tempest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
You had those arguments with Zam or something, I don't give a shit. I just think the schadenfreude will be funny. You're funny when you **** up.

The fact that I inspire schadenfreude within you is evidence of a great bitterness tbh. Let's try to identify the source: is it the irrelevance of Bane, Nihilus, or Vitiate? Of all the above?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 12:17 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by The_Tempest
PLZ PAY ATTENTION TO ME WHILE I TRY AND FAIL TO TROLL POSTERS FOR THE 50TH TIME. I'M A VIRGIN AND I TOUCH MYSELF TO TCW CLIPS OF PALPATINE

thumb up

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 12:22 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I am pretty salty over Jadus tbh. I miss that ol' puckish rogue.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 12:23 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Nephthys
I am pretty salty over Jadus tbh. I miss that ol' puckish rogue.

I'mma go with Nihilus; he and Jadus both wear masks.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 12:24 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Jadus has a sexier voice though.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 12:26 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Not as sexy as this tbh.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 12:28 AM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Pretty sure it was more along the lines of "Palpatine was being manipulated or used by Snoke."

Which can still be the case even if Snoke is serving under Sidious. thumb up

Wow that would be equally horrible. I would be bothered by a new big bad surpassing Sidious in power yet it would be bearable but as mentioned earlier, f'ing with his position as the ultimate mastermind would be s***ing on the entire storyline.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 12:55 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Tempest cries every night about how much more popular Kenobi is than Palpatine. Hence his Kenobi hatred.

If Snook takes Sidious's place as the Most Powerful Sith on top, then I don't know how the poor guy will ever sleep again.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 10:52 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Tempest cries every night about how much more popular Kenobi is than Palpatine. Hence his Kenobi hatred.

If Snook takes Sidious's place as the Most Powerful Sith on top, then I don't know how the poor guy will ever sleep again.

(please log in to view the image)

U mad.

Going toe-to-toe with quan has diminished what little patience and stability you had left, DP. Coming into random threads to try to troll me and engaging Selenial with open hostility... it's almost like our words are getting to you.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 11:03 PM
Darth Thor

Coming into random threads to try to troll me

Yeah it's quite irritating isn't it?

So stop stalking me then. I'm hardly on the SW threads these days, but it seems every time I am you're there to stalk me.

So quit it.

You wanna debate? No worries. Name your thread and topic. I'll trash you as per usual.

But quit the stalking. Cause it's getting kind of creepy.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Yeah it's quite irritating isn't it?

So stop stalking me then. I'm hardly on the SW threads these days, but it seems every time I am you're there to stalk me.

So quit it.

You wanna debate? No worries. Name your thread and topic. I'll trash you as per usual.

But quit the stalking. Cause it's getting kind of creepy.

Oh, it's not irritating at all! I very much enjoy how much you're affected by my words and opinions. Might as well have made your avatar a big red bullseye.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 11:14 PM
Darth Thor

Oh, it's not irritating at all! I very much enjoy how much you're affected by my words and opinions. Might as well have made your avatar a big red bullseye.

I know. Because you're a class A Stalker. Constantly seeking my attention.

You have a picture of me with a big red bullseye which you throw darts at every time you think of all the times I've embarrassed your speculative attempts at arguments which you spent months coming up with.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 11:35 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Sinious
Wow that would be equally horrible. I would be bothered by a new big bad surpassing Sidious in power yet it would be bearable but as mentioned earlier, f'ing with his position as the ultimate mastermind would be s***ing on the entire storyline.

Using Palpatine to achieve your own ends doesn't make you a better manipulator or more important than him, tbh. It's possible Snoke was profiting on the smaller scale side while Palpatine enjoyed the fruits of the galaxy tbh.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 11:54 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

"Palpatine was being manipulated or used by Snoke." could very well mean that yeah.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 11:58 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Snoke is Cronal.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2015 12:02 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Calm down, DP. laughing out loud

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Using Palpatine to achieve your own ends doesn't make you a better manipulator or more important than him, tbh. It's possible Snoke was profiting on the smaller scale side while Palpatine enjoyed the fruits of the galaxy tbh.

thumb up

You could make the argument that the lowliest Microsoft janitor is "using" Bill Gates in that he's employed and earning a paycheck off the man while Gates prolly doesn't even know he exists. Doesn't mean the two are close to one another in any respect.

Same with phytoplankton and a humpback whale.

Sheev is operating on a galaxywide level of influence, directly or indirectly involving the lives of every single one of its inhabitants. I imagine there are plenty of people who "used him."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2015 12:10 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

So yeah everyone Snoke > Palpatine all but confirmed now thumb up

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2015 12:43 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

I wouldn't be surprised if Abrams took the route that Snoke manipulated Palpatine and is stronger than him. I hope he does Force Storms and Luke does a Planet sized Wall of Light cool

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2015 12:47 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

This is canon only leave that EU shit at the door thumb up

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2015 12:50 AM
The Merchant

Calm yourself.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2015 12:55 AM