KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Vader Enters the Fray: Inside Star Wars Rebels Season Two

Vader Enters the Fray: Inside Star Wars Rebels Season Two
Started by: Nargaroth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zenwolf

YAY it's today! Though I won't be able to watch it cause of work. sad Luckly tho I have it set to record, so can watch it after.

Though I did see a little bit of what happened after, thanks to an extended look(or whatever you wanna call it, was with an interview with Flioni or something) and unfortunately, it didn't explain Sabine's armor makeup to explain how she survived a shot between the eyes.

The visor wasn't even damaged! ....I hope at some point it's explained weither via show or book, but for now am just calling it plot.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 01:15 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
unfortunately, it didn't explain Sabine's armor makeup to explain how she survived a shot between the eyes.

The visor wasn't even damaged! ....I hope at some point it's explained weither via show or book, but for now am just calling it plot.

What is there to explain? The armour took a hit, kept its wearer alive and didn't break. The "explanation" is it's really good quality armour. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

It's basic "show don't tell." The viewers don't need to be spoon-fed every last little detail.

Last edited by chilled monkey on Jun 20th, 2015 at 01:31 PM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 01:29 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by chilled monkey
What is there to explain? The armour took a hit, kept its wearer alive and didn't break. The "explanation" is it's really good quality armour. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

It's basic "show don't tell." The viewers don't need to be spoon-fed every last little detail.

It bothers me cause I just wanna know. I don't have a problem with her surviving, I just wanna know what the armor composition is. Not saying it has to be said in the show, a book/guide is just as good for me.

Plus thus far we have seen pretty much every guy that wears armor die in this new canon when hit with direct blaster fire, Clones, Senate Commandos, Deathwatch Mandos, Stormtroopers and others.

So...I'm just curious is all.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Jun 20th, 2015 at 01:40 PM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 01:32 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Originally posted by Zenwolf
It bothers me cause I just wanna know. I don't have a problem with her surviving, I just wanna know what the armor composition is. Not saying it has to be said in the show, a book/guide is just as good for me.

Plus thus far we have seen pretty much every guy that wears armor die in this new canon when hit with direct blaster fire, Clones, Senate Commandos, Deathwatch Mandos, Stormtroopers and others.

So...I'm just curious is all.

I see. Fair enough.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 01:48 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Pretty sure there's an interview where Filoni says Ahsoka doesn't know for sure who Vader is, but is beginning to have strong suspicions. thumb up

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 04:18 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nargaroth

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Pretty sure there's an interview where Filoni says Ahsoka doesn't know for sure who Vader is, but is beginning to have strong suspicions. thumb up

This is the interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifRoDS3Xstg

Skip at 3:50

Darth Vader Respect Thread (Part 3)
--
¦ Other Respect Threads ¦

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 04:32 PM
Click here to Send Nargaroth a Private Message Find more posts by Nargaroth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

That was a pretty broad statement that could mean a lot of things, lol.

We'll see tonight, though. smile

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 04:58 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by |King Joker|

We'll see tonight, though. smile

Finally!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 05:01 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I just hope they don't fight at any point in Season 2 until the end, I feel like that would be saved for last, another good Season finale type of thing.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 05:12 PM
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Vader ended up looking like a puss. Kanan and Ezra sent him flying on his ass. Not to mention Kanan actually doing pretty well against him as far as sabers go. Even Ezra got in some decent swings.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 01:38 AM
Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

LOl

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 01:44 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Vader ended up looking like a puss. Kanan and Ezra sent him flying on his ass. Not to mention Kanan actually doing pretty well against him as far as sabers go. Even Ezra got in some decent swings.

Originally posted by ares834
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 01:48 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

LMFAO r u serious?

Dooku>Maul>>>Vader confirmed.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 01:52 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

At least they can't **** up Legends Vader. With more jobbing Disney Vader will be Kas'im/Bane/Zannah tier

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 01:59 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I AM EMOTIONALLY COMPROMISED RIGHT NOW SOMEONE HOLD ME.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:01 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Maybe you should watch the show before condemning it. He was clearly toying with them. And it was an absolute **** stomp. He just kept back handing them.

Sure, they force paused him when he was distracted by thot her rebels blowing up the AT-STs. But he was completely unharmed when two of them fell on top of him and he then threw both of them of him.

Oh, and it seemed he knocked Ahsoka out when she mentally contacted him. Either that or she is a dainty women who swoons and faints.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:03 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Vader is a lylek trashing, Sidious reacting badass in Lords of the Sith, not long after donning the suit.

How the f*** could he decline so drastically LMFAO

Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by Trocity
LMFAO r u serious?

Dooku>Maul>>>Vader confirmed.
The fight should've ended with what we saw in the trailer (with them getting lucky afterwards). They force push him and he's sent flying on his ass. How Ezra is even able to clash swords with Vader and live blows my mind away. There is really no reason either of them should have survived other than plot.

Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by ares834
Maybe you should watch the show before condemning it. He was clearly toying with them. And it was an absolute **** stomp. He just kept back handing them.

Sure, they force paused him when he was distracted by thot her rebels blowing up the AT-STs. But he was completely unharmed when two of them fell on top of him and he then threw both of them of him.

thumb up

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:04 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

The fight should've ended with what we saw in the trailer (with them getting lucky afterwards). They force push him and he's sent flying on his ass. How Ezra is even able to clash swords with Vader and live blows my mind away. There is really no reason either of them should have survived other than plot.

Vader did track them back to the rest of the fleet tbf.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:04 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote