KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Vader Enters the Fray: Inside Star Wars Rebels Season Two

Vader Enters the Fray: Inside Star Wars Rebels Season Two
Started by: Nargaroth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

ares834 is online now!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
The fight should've ended with what we saw in the trailer (with them getting lucky afterwards). They force push him and he's sent flying on his ass. How Ezra is even able to clash swords with Vader and live blows my mind away. There is really no reason either of them should have survived other than plot.

Are you dumb? He was toying with them and wanted them to escape so he could track the fleet. Lol

Pay attention next time.

Last edited by ares834 on Jun 21st, 2015 at 02:08 AM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:06 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Disney logic Ftw.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:07 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

THE APPRENTICE LIVES

I DIED

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:07 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I hope it's not as bad as people are saying. I'd hate to see Vader reduced to a low tier Sith. **** me how the **** can Kanan force push him, what the ****.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:08 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by carthage
I hope it's not as bad as people are saying. I'd hate to see Vader reduced to a low tier Sith. **** me how the **** can Kanan force push him, what the ****.
Maybe you can watch it for yourself, brah.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:09 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

ares834 is online now!

Like I said he was caught off guard. The other rebels destroyed some AT-DP's and he was distracted. It was one of the most one sided duels I've seen in SW TBH.

Last edited by ares834 on Jun 21st, 2015 at 02:12 AM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:09 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

That's really the only downside for him tbh, he's basically bitching Kanan and Ezra for the entire rest of the fight.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:10 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Maybe you can watch it for yourself, brah.

I'm not off work yet, Soo yeah.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:11 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I'm not off work yet, Soo yeah.
Oh.

WATCH IT ASAP THEN CARTHAGE OR DITCH WORK RN DO IT **** PAYCHECKS SWR > MONEY

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:12 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

**** off

Vader has officially reached Bane tier my ****ing life is ruined

HOW COULD YOU DAVE FILONI?!?!?!

YOU RAPED MY CHILDHOOD

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:14 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:22 AM
ares834

ares834 is online now!

Filoni is such an Ahsoka fanboy...

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:24 AM
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by ares834
Are you dumb? He was toying with and wanted them to escape so he could track the fleet. Lol

Pay attention next time.
Calm down. I love Vader too, but there's really no reason for him to have gotten knocked on his ass besides plot. Dooku got his ass handed to him by Weequay pirates. It happens.

As for paying attention, LOL. Great idea. Maybe you can enlighten me on why he even bothered fighting them in the first place. Seems he could've just let them head back to the fleet without them being any the wiser. Or hell, he could've made his job easier by killing the only force wielders AND letting the non-force wielders escape.

Vader won the duel. No ones questioning that, but it should've been a lot more thorough.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:27 AM
Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

ares834 is online now!

Except you are making it out to be some close duel. It wasn't. Vader was toying with them and he still absolutely stomped them. Repeatedly. It honestly couldn't be any more "through" than it was.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:31 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

"If she fought Darth Vader, I'll say this: she won't be a pushover. She is very well-equipped to deal with fighting Anakin Skywalker, 'cause she used to do it all the time."

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:37 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Filoni can suck a fat one

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:40 AM
ares834

ares834 is online now!

no

We all knew it would come to that. Filoni loves his pet.

At least I can take solace in the fact that Hidalgo says this Vader from Rebels is Vader in his prime and he even says it while showing RotS Vader.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:42 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

This is amusing.

And annoying.

We have no idea what she's been through and her becoming much more skillful and powerful over time is completely logical. Plus, he even says that she isn't completely ****ed from the get-go because she is familiar with how he fights, versus the Jedi Vader would usually encounter would have no clue how to fight someone like him.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:49 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

When is it stated he's in his prime? That was Steve Blums opinion not actually a canonical statement.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:54 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

edit: moved to a more relevant thread

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 02:55 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote