KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Someone You Can Count On - The Lost Commanders Preview | Star Wars Rebels

Someone You Can Count On - The Lost Commanders Preview | Star Wars Rebels
Started by: Nargaroth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nargaroth

Someone You Can Count On - The Lost Commanders Preview | Star Wars Rebels

Darth Vader Respect Thread (Part 3)
--
¦ Other Respect Threads ¦

Old Post Sep 15th, 2015 05:35 PM
Click here to Send Nargaroth a Private Message Find more posts by Nargaroth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Ahsoka is Space Gandalf.

But seriously, I hope we get some Ahsoka solo episodes about her quest to find answers. Interestingly, the episode after "The Lost Commanders" is "Relics of the Old Republic." Maybe Ahsoka is exploring some shit and finding ancient Jedi relics.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2015 07:52 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nargaroth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Ahsoka is Space Gandalf.

But seriously, I hope we get some Ahsoka solo episodes about her quest to find answers. Interestingly, the episode after "The Lost Commanders" is "Relics of the Old Republic." Maybe Ahsoka is exploring some shit and finding ancient Jedi relics.

I bet she might pay Ben Kenobi a visit to get answers. Also, apparently the video suggests that she was knocked unconscious by Vader's TP in Siege Of Lothal, since she doesn't know the truth yet.

--

Old Post Sep 15th, 2015 08:57 PM
Click here to Send Nargaroth a Private Message Find more posts by Nargaroth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Nargaroth
I bet she might pay Ben Kenobi a visit to get answers. Also, apparently the video suggests that she was knocked unconscious by Vader's TP in Siege Of Lothal, since she doesn't know the truth yet.
Possibly, or she'll visit some Jedi Temples, or other ancient sites. But I guess we can't really know where she'd be going unless we knew what questions she's looking for.

When she says she's going on her own because there are "questions that need answering", it doesn't necessarily mean the questions she's looking for are "who is the Sith Lord?" She may be looking for confirmation though, but I really doubt she's clueless on Vader's identity.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2015 02:53 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Freddy Prince confirmed in an interview that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Ahsoka knows.

Also she wouldn't have a clue where Kenobi is, or that he's even still alive. I doubt they'll randomly bring in Tatooine Kenobi. Because once you bring him in it's going to be like, "why doesn't he help the Rebels, and help fight Vader?" Wouldn't make any sense.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2015 10:22 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nargaroth

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Freddy Prince confirmed in an interview that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Ahsoka knows.

Source?

--

Old Post Sep 16th, 2015 07:04 PM