KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » ROTS Anakin and Mace vs Sidious

ROTS Anakin and Mace vs Sidious
Started by: redpill

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redpill

Love ROTS Anakin and Mace vs Sidious

ROTS scene Mace agrees with Anakin and together they decides to arrest Sidious to stand trial while Sidious has complained of being too weak help me anakin! Mace still has his arm and is standing over Sidious with his light lightsaber. Sidious then turns on both of them. Sidious has a second lightsaber hidden but both Mace and Anakin are prepared and ready.

rolling on floor laughing mad

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 09:17 PM
Click here to Send redpill a Private Message Find more posts by redpill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Mace kills Sidious this time while Anakin watches.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 09:18 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

If that's the case Sidious can use the force to knock Anakin unconscious thus making this a Mace vs Sidious. Sidious would win due to him having the greater command of the force, and they were seen as equals when mace went into Vaapad so it would ultimately come down to force powers.

Sidious in a struggle.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 09:27 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
If that's the case Sidious can use the force to knock Anakin unconscious thus making this a Mace vs Sidious. Sidious would win due to him having the greater command of the force, and they were seen as equals when mace went into Vaapad so it would ultimately come down to force powers.

Sidious in a struggle.
Mace had Sidious at his mercy. He had to beg Anakin to save him. This is a stomp.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 09:53 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Originally posted by quanchi112
Mace had Sidious at his mercy. He had to beg Anakin to save him. This is a stomp.

I wouldn't say he was completely defenseless. Besides, someone that can use Force lighting never really is. Sidious goes from pleading to be sparred to:

"POAHWAH!!!!!! UNLIMITED POAHWAH!!!!!!!"

From what I can see Sidious was just trying to edge Anakin closer to the Dark Side.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 10:00 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
I wouldn't say he was completely defenseless. Besides, someone that can use Force lighting never really is. Sidious goes from pleading to be sparred to:

"POAHWAH!!!!!! UNLIMITED POAHWAH!!!!!!!"

From what I can see Sidious was just trying to edge Anakin closer to the Dark Side.
I would. The only reason he switched from saying you will die to help me Anakin is because logically he ended his help to escape his current situation at the mercy of Windu.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 10:04 PM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

I know how you feel about this and you know how I feel about this, however the novelization does say that the two are equals when mace was boosted by Vaapad they were equals with the saber. Anakin really can still be ragdolled by Sidious and taken out of the contest quickly if Sidious sees fit. Mace vs Sidious, the victor woudl ahve to come by virtue of their force powers, and Sidious outstrips everyone in force power. This is most certainly not a stomp for anyone here.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 10:47 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I know how you feel about this and you know how I feel about this, however the novelization does say that the two are equals when mace was boosted by Vaapad they were equals with the saber. Anakin really can still be ragdolled by Sidious and taken out of the contest quickly if Sidious sees fit. Mace vs Sidious, the victor woudl ahve to come by virtue of their force powers, and Sidious outstrips everyone in force power. This is most certainly not a stomp for anyone here.
So what ? Windu did so under his own power and style. Sheev had his hands full with Windu and just needs to not aid Sheev while Windu kills him this time.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 10:50 PM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

So what ? Windu did so under his own power and style. Sheev had his hands full with Windu and just needs to not aid Sheev while Windu kills him this time.

I'm not downplaying mace. I fully agree that under Vaapad he would be able to stalemate him as of that battle. However the novelization says they were Equals. That means neither one can overpower the other by just their sheer skill with the saber. So eventually Sidious will use his command of the force to win the battle.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 10:53 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I'm not downplaying mace. I fully agree that under Vaapad he would be able to stalemate him as of that battle. However the novelization says they were Equals. That means neither one can overpower the other by just their sheer skill with the saber. So eventually Sidious will use his command of the force to win the battle.
Save we see Windu best him via skill. That's evidence. You just saying yeah Sheev can win when the film says otherwise tells another tale.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 10:55 PM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

I'm not sure if Vaapad will be as potent now since Windu has had his chance to get his anger out and believe hd win the fight. So I'm not seeing Vaapad helping him to the same extent so with that I say that Sidious can actually win his battle with Mace with just his saber.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 10:55 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I'm not sure if Vaapad will be as potent now since Windu has had his chance to get his anger out and believe hd win the fight. So I'm not seeing Vaapad helping him to the same extent so with that I say that Sidious can actually win his battle with Mace with just his saber.
Whatvyoubfeel isn't important. The facts are and Windu beat Sidious despite your denial.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 11:20 PM
TheNuisanceBird

I'm tempted to show him the Mace Vs Sidious Geek Rant.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Last edited by TheNuisanceBird on Oct 13th, 2015 at 11:32 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 11:25 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Save we see Windu best him via skill. That's evidence. You just saying yeah Sheev can win when the film says otherwise tells another tale.

Again with a boost that was only able to stalemate him. Also you and I have differing opinions on the Sidious vs Windu debate so rather not reopen that can of worms. That was one instance that is mysterious and debatable.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 11:27 PM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

I'm tempted to show him the Mace Vs Sidious Geek Rant?

He won't listen.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 11:29 PM
redpill

I'm tempted to show him the Mace Vs Sidious Geek Rant?

its too long. sad why does he say sidious wins?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 11:31 PM
Click here to Send redpill a Private Message Find more posts by redpill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redpill

He won't listen.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 11:32 PM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Originally posted by redpill

In this match everything is the same except Sidious is now up agaisnt Windu and Anakin right?

redpill

I think anakin is enough to tip the battle to mace favor

TheNuisanceBird

Originally posted by redpill

He didn't say Sidious wins rather he was in control. Did you watch the whole video?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 11:33 PM