KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun runs a guantlet

Exar Kun runs a guantlet
Started by: AncientPower

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Angelalex242

Stops at 7. Prep won't save him from Caedus. (Also, Caedus is stronger then 8 and 9.)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 11:27 PM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

@AP, Oh hey look at that!

What? Oh, yeah I don't care about the rest of it. I just like seeing my name in someone else's post.

Last edited by Aurbere on Oct 18th, 2015 at 11:31 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 11:28 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Aurbere, your name is a taint to all the Koon-haters

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 11:29 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I am female you moron. :kek: I got married four years ago and got artificially inseminated. The Inglesia ni Cristo can do **** all about it because UK marriages are internationally regulated. Please don't talk about shit you have no clue about. Here's some Filipino for you:

Grabe ka talaga, ano problema mo? sira ulo ka ba? Batang lalaki, pero putangina talaga.

Shoo little boy, this is all starting to bore me.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 11:31 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

LMFAO

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
I am female you moron. :kek: I got married four years ago and got artificially inseminated. The Inglesia ni Cristo can do **** all about it because UK marriages are internationally regulated. Please don't talk about shit you have no clue about. Here's some Filipino for you:

Grabe ka talaga, ano problema mo? sira ulo ka ba? Batang lalaki, pero putangina talaga.

Shoo little boy, this is all starting to bore mem

THIS IS THE GREATEST POST I EVER SEEN

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

They've made this known to me many times, Skillz.

Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I'M LITERALLY CRYING IN LAUGHTER HOLY ****

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 11:32 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Nothing wrong in being dedicated in the an hero'ing of another person. erm

Hey man, nobody's spades-shaming here. It's just cute s'all.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 11:34 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Aurbere
They've made this known to me many times, Skillz.

Koon vs. Kun, Aurbere?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 11:34 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

You are far too obsessed with women you don't know over the internet. Now take your pre-teen self and those bitches you call supporters and actually do something productive for once. Because nothing you post in versus forum ever has relevance.

You could be an epic well respected debater but you lower yourself to shit like this constantly. Such a waste.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 11:35 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

This thread got really ghey

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Koon vs. Kun, Aurbere?

Plo Koon is cooler because he is PT smile

Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by AncientPower
You are far too obsessed with women you don't know over the internet. Now take your pre-teen self and those bitches you call supporters and actually do something productive for once. Because nothing you post in versus forum ever has relevance.

You could be an epic well respected debater but you lower yourself to shit like this constantly. Such a waste.

Call me a fagboy losertard but getting:

Shoo little boy, this is all starting to bore mem

as a response is easily among the greatest moments of my career.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 11:36 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I wonder what prescription drugs you get out of your mother's purse sometimes.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 11:37 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Aurbere
Plo Koon is cooler because he is PT smile

The PT will fall, slowly but surely. smilesmilesmile

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 11:38 PM
The Merchant

Palpatine is sexy guys, not gunna lie.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 11:38 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Bookmarked.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 11:39 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The PT will fall, slowly but surely. smilesmilesmile

thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Zoltan! Welcome, friend!