KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » ROTJ Luke & ROTS Obi-wan vs. Darth Maul & Savage Opress

ROTJ Luke & ROTS Obi-wan vs. Darth Maul & Savage Opress
Started by: Rebel95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rebel95

ROTJ Luke & ROTS Obi-wan vs. Darth Maul & Savage Opress

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All out

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 02:25 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmmm...I think Luke would be able to smart enough to avoid Savage's power attacks and find an opening.

This comes down to Maul vs Kenobi
I assume you mean SoD Maul?

Hmmm... If Luke can finish off Savage in time to help Kenobi then I see this as a Jedi win.

A SoD Maul is significantly more powerful than clone wars Maul and we all saw Kenobi get an @$$ whoopin when they did meet.

Unless Kenobi pulls off what he did on Florum, which isn't likely, I'm going to have to give it to team Maul.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 02:54 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Yes SoD maul

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 03:50 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk

A SoD Maul is significantly more powerful than clone wars Maul

Proof he's signifcantly more powerful?

SOD Maul is likely Prime Maul, but don't forget ROTS Kenobi is also Prime Kenobi.

and we all saw Kenobi get an @$$ whoopin when they did meet.

When was that? I'd hardly call "Revenge" an ass whooping. Especially when Kenobi was winning until he got distracted helping Ventress.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Oct 27th, 2015 at 10:29 AM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 10:27 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Rebel95
Yes SoD maul

Environment?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 10:30 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Originally posted by Darth Thor
When was that? I'd hardly call "Revenge" an ass whooping. Especially when Kenobi was winning until he got distracted helping Ventress.

And he was just recovering from a concussion.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 10:32 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
And he was just recovering from a concussion.

That part I don't give too much thought to, considering how Kanan gave his best performance against the Inquisitor after just having been tortured for days. And also considering Maul faced his own disadvantages in that fight- Like this being his first proper Saber fight in 10+years.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 10:43 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

That part I don't give too much thought to, considering how Kanan gave his best performance against the Inquisitor after just having been tortured for days. And also considering Maul faced his own disadvantages in that fight- Like this being his first proper Saber fight in 10+years.

Yeah there's that too I guess. Maul isn't exactly on his A game; new ostrich legs, blinded by burning hatred.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 11:15 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the end it really depends on the scenario to put it into either Kenobi's or Maul's favor.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 11:19 AM
Darth Thor

In the end it really depends on the scenario to put it into either Kenobi's or Maul's favor.

thumb up

Kenobi fights better in tight environments.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 11:32 AM
Angelalex242

Luke will kill Savage.

Obi Wan can't take Maul, but neither can Maul take Kenobi out quickly. Kenobi can hold for a damn long time. And typically does, even if he's losing. As such, Luke vs. Savage finishes first, and Maul can't beat both of them.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 04:23 PM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Environment?

Tatooine desert

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 06:30 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Rebel95
Tatooine desert

Hmm That might benefit the brothers then, as they can make us of their mean TK waves.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2015 11:43 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I favour Kenobi and Luke in a pure lightsaber duel in a great fight. The brother's power edge in all out is too profound to ignore for me, so they take that round without a doubt and logically a Force-only as well.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2015 01:17 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

thumb up

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 29th, 2015 09:28 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote