KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Rebels' Zeb vs Darth Bane

Rebels' Zeb vs Darth Bane
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Rebels' Zeb vs Darth Bane

Fist fight only. No nexus feats.

1.) No Force augmentation.
2.) Force augmentation allowed.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 01:42 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Zeb, Bane.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 01:50 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Zeb takes both

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 01:56 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Does Zeb have any good feats from season 2? I've only seen Siege of Lothal so far.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 02:01 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

He opens a blast door and showed impressive durability (for a non Force-sensitive) in the episode on Wednesday. IIRC he also has his normal one-shotting stormtroopers.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 02:03 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Not too shabby.

Bane with the force got his ass kicked by mercenaries so I'll bet on Zeb here.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 02:12 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Not sure about round 1. Bane stomps in round 2.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 02:15 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Based on what does he stomp? His best feats are killing guards and shattering a skull while amped by the force

That's nothing compared to Zeb tossing around armored stormtroopers and opening massive blast doors.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 02:28 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Tearing through durasteel doors while drugged, staggering Zannah with his blows, and yes shattering bone beneath his blows.

Even if they're comparable in strength, Zeb has jack shit on Bane's speed or durability.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 02:40 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He was drawing on Darkside energies for those feats, what proof do you have he can do them under normal force augmentation?

The OP makes it clear there are no nexus feats

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 02:56 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
He was drawing on Darkside energies for those feats, what proof do you have he can do them under normal force augmentation?

The OP makes it clear there are no nexus feats

He was drugged for the durasteel one, Ambria is irrelevant to the Zannah as she is also a darksider, and Ruusan wasn't a nexus yet when Bane crushed the dude's skull iirc.

And still nothing for how Zeb copes with Bane's speed or durability.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 02:59 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He had Darkside energies replenishing him while he was drugged, and those circumstances of him being drugged aren't proof he can do it while drawing on the force normally. Mercenaries had no problems reacting to him, even while insanely amped by orbalisks an untrained force sensitive could dodge him. Even if he is faster Im not seeing how it's a huge edge

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 03:04 AM
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Trocity
Not too shabby.

Bane with the force got his ass kicked by mercenaries so I'll bet on Zeb here.

Hm? Curious which book was that?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 03:13 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

He had Darkside energies replenishing him while he was drugged, and those circumstances of him being drugged aren't proof he can do it while drawing on the force normally.

The text explicitly states he's operating beneath his normal capacity.

Mercenaries had no problems reacting to him,

He was exhausted, had his powers suppressed, was outnumbered, was surprise attacked, and even then none of the soldiers could touch or evade him when he was in motion.

even while insanely amped by orbalisks an untrained force sensitive could dodge him.

1. Hetton was trained.
2. Bane killed him in two strikes as soon as he reached them. The first one cut off his arm, the second stabbed through his heart.
3. DOE Bane is faster than ROT Bane anyways.

Even if he is faster Im not seeing how it's a huge edge

Moving faster than a room of Sith Apprentices can see before his speed peak and striking fast enough to be unpredictable to an opponent who can basically observe a lightning bolt move in slow motion kinda makes me think it's a huge edge.

And Bane survived being trapped in a sphere of his force lightning in ROT, Zeb isn't doing shit to him with his blows.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 03:19 AM
Zenwolf

I'm surprised Emperor you're defending Bane. Given that everyone seems to pick on him for....whatever reason.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 03:21 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Emperordmb
The text explicitly states he's operating beneath his normal capacity.

He was exhausted, had his powers suppressed, was outnumbered, was surprise attacked, and even then none of the soldiers could touch or evade him when he was in motion.

1. Hetton was trained.
2. Bane killed him in two strikes as soon as he reached them. The first one cut off his arm, the second stabbed through his heart.
3. DOE Bane is faster than ROT Bane anyways.

Moving faster than a room of Sith Apprentices can see before his speed peak and striking fast enough to be unpredictable to an opponent who can basically observe a lightning bolt move in slow motion kinda makes me think it's a huge edge.

And Bane survived being trapped in a sphere of his force lightning in ROT, Zeb isn't doing shit to him with his blows.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 03:28 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Debating against Carth in Bane threads is a complete waste of time. Dude things TCW Ahsoka could beat Bane or Zannah for a majority.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 04:37 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote