KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Knights of Ren

Knights of Ren
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Knights of Ren

(please log in to view the image)

With the new film comes a new group of force sensitives to explore. But from what rumors you've heard, how or what significance do they have with the First order and Darkside? How do you think they'll come to play in the Force Awakens, and how powerful are they in the darkside?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 6th, 2015 08:20 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Not really a lot of credible rumors about them. It seems they will only appear in a force vision/flashback sequence.

My theory is that they are group of dark side cultists. Aside from Kylo, they can’t use the force or can only use the most basic abilities.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2015 09:48 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Snoke is also one of the Ren.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2015 09:50 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

No reason to believe that.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2015 09:52 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

'twas in a magazine I read a month or two back.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2015 09:53 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Pretty sure you'd be wrong. Abrams has said Snoke is "a powerful figure on the Dark Side of the Force" in a magazine though.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2015 09:58 PM
chilled monkey

Re: Knights of Ren

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
(please log in to view the image)

With the new film comes a new group of force sensitives to explore. But from what rumors you've heard, how or what significance do they have with the First order and Darkside? How do you think they'll come to play in the Force Awakens, and how powerful are they in the darkside?

I'm assuming they'll be kind of an elite force within the First Order, kind of like how the Jensaarai did for Tavira in "I, Jedi."

I have to admit I do like the fact that the writers have brought in a new group of dark Force-users (seemingly) and I hope they will feature prominently, if not in this movie then in future works. As much as I love the "Legends" EU the Sith were used far too much.

Originally posted by ares834
Pretty sure you'd be wrong. Abrams has said Snoke is "a powerful figure on the Dark Side of the Force" in a magazine though.

And this means he can't be a Knight of Ren... why?

Last edited by chilled monkey on Nov 7th, 2015 at 12:01 AM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2015 11:58 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Re: Re: Knights of Ren

Originally posted by chilled monkey

I guess he means Ren would be a knight of Snoke.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2015 12:59 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Re: Re: Knights of Ren

Originally posted by chilled monkey

I've not said as much. I only said that Abrams hasn't claimed that Snoke is a KoR.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2015 01:50 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Re: Re: Re: Knights of Ren

Originally posted by Sinious
I guess he means Ren would be a knight of Snoke.

Definitely not what he meant. It's not like they're named after Kylo.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2015 02:23 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Re: Re: Re: Knights of Ren

Originally posted by ares834
I've not said as much. I only said that Abrams hasn't claimed that Snoke is a KoR.

I see. Sorry, I misunderstood.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2015 02:54 AM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

I think the Knights of Ren will be an off-shoot to the Inquisitors from the old Empire.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2015 03:34 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I hope not.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2015 03:42 AM
queeq
Chaos

They might just be a group of thugs Kylo hung out with before he got his Vader fanboyness...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 08:27 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by The Merchant
I think the Knights of Ren will be an off-shoot to the Inquisitors from the old Empire.

Would make sense considering they worship Vader.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 02:03 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

How do you know? How do you know it's not just Kylo who does the worshipping?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 09:18 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i'm very much looking forward to seeing the knights who say ren.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 09:32 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by queeq
How do you know? How do you know it's not just Kylo who does the worshipping?

Good point. Could just be Kylo whose Vader's uber fanboy.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2015 11:12 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yup. And he has some mates that like killing.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2015 08:01 PM
atv2

So one of the Knights of Ren has an electrical element to him and Kylo Ren does a test on his skills in the force. He does this 64 technique and it catches Kylo Ren's attention.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 06:19 AM
Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote