KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Knights of Ren

Knights of Ren
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atv2

Then there's another knight that has an ice element to him. He was captured by the First Order and brought to Supreme Leader Snoke. Snoke saw potential in the Ice Man and recruited him into being a Knight of Ren.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 06:24 AM
Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Where the **** are you pulling this nonsense out of?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 09:24 AM
Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by atv2
Then there's another knight that has an ice element to him. He was captured by the First Order and brought to Supreme Leader Snoke. Snoke saw potential in the Ice Man and recruited him into being a Knight of Ren.
laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 03:30 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by NewLanceWindu
Where the **** are you pulling this nonsense out of?

a fanboy's thumb...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 08:32 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

It aint about chivalry, It’s about Dark lyrics and the mystery. It’s about the army and persona, nothing like a man that can do what they wanna. Aint nothing like the man that was seen on the sonar, see him come up and kill up the owner. See him blow up South Side “Alderaana”. The Force is hot like Mustafar’s sauna. On Utapau, they got multiple hitches. It’s the old law, the emperor pressed the switches. Storm troopers get ready cuz the Jedi dissed us. I’m reversin up da order so the “First” won’t miss us. You worked for the Public but now you’re on the Pire, Time to wake up cuz the Force is on Fire!
If they raid up your temple, Ain’t nothing to it, the Dark Side made them do it. If they call you traitor, ain’t nothing to it “66” made them do it. If they steal up your alliance, Ain’t nothing to it, the Dark side made them do it. If they shoot up the council, Ain’t nothing to it, Dark Side made them do it.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2015 06:30 AM
Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Euh... did anyone get what he was saying?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2015 06:36 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

whats a 64 technique?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2015 07:28 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

I think he was trying to "rap".

Old Post Dec 5th, 2015 11:01 PM
Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

Yep, sure was.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2015 05:05 AM
atv2

If you look at the lyrics it may sound familiar but I'll give you chance to see if you and the other viewers will be able to find it out.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2015 05:07 AM
queeq
Chaos

We don't really care. wink

Old Post Dec 6th, 2015 01:57 PM
atv2

Originally posted by queeq
We don't really care. wink

Haha.....you can't speak for everybody and that's not going to keep me from having fun with this.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 10:47 AM
atv2

I know that I threw in the electric and ice element knights for fun but it would be interesting to see some new elements in the force in Force Awakens or the upcoming episodes.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 10:49 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nah, queeq has the right of it.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 02:29 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Indeed... evil face

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 02:42 PM
atv2

It was enough to have ya'll ask questions about the knights and the lyrics.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 05:26 AM
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Nah

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 07:51 AM
queeq
Chaos

Who asked?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2015 06:04 PM
atv2

Originally posted by queeq
Who asked?

You asked the meaning of the lyrics and Basher asked about the 64 technique when I brought up the two elemental Knights in Ren. Lance Windu was able to figure out that I was rapping and at the beginning wondered where I pulled the nonsense from. Now I got the "nonsense" from "Straight outta Compton". Straight Outta Compton rubbed its influence into The Force Awakens. They have T-Shirts that say "Straight Outta Jakku" being sold as we speak and they also had Kylo Ren as MC Ren, so I thought that making up some ideas of knights from Compton would have been fun to work with. As for the 64 Technique, it would be a thrusting Flash technique where he could run through his targets within 64 seconds. The 64 technique and the Electrical Element Knight was based on Easy-E and the Ice Element of course would be based on Ice-Cube. I had a hard time imagining Ice-Cube with a sword and thought he would be more suited for an axe and that's where the Light-Axe idea came from. Now since there was electricity used in the original and prequel trilogies, I decided to alter his The Electric Element Knight to an Earth Element and his 64 technique would be an Earth Quake that would cause a shaking on the surface and would read 6.4 on the richter scale. Anyone who saw Straight Outta Compton would know that the 64 came from Easy-E's Cruising down the street in his 64. Picking up on the Lyrics, I made it from Ice-Cube's "Gangsta Rap made me do it", where the Dark Side made the Knights of Ren do evil throughout the Galaxy. I was trying to have fun with it turning it to a puzzle-solver/brainteaser and hoped that the viewers could have fun with it too.

Although it is not confirmed yet if there would be any new elements introduced in the force for Force Awakens, I still think it would be fun to see some new elements used in it. The Knights of Ren are still in a state of mystery and their techniques could involve different elements in the force.

Last edited by atv2 on Dec 14th, 2015 at 02:36 AM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 02:29 AM