KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Will the First Order make the old Imperial regime look weak ?

Will the First Order make the old Imperial regime look weak ?
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

I would like Snoke to be stronger than Palpatine myself. I think First Order troops and weapons will be superior individually to the Empire. Kylo will be inferior to Vader no question though.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 07:15 PM
Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Please let my nigga Finn be force sensitive and both him and Rey train. sad

Also how reliable are these 'spoilers' anyone have a link?

The North Remembers

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 07:25 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Very reliable. They came out a while back and pretty much every scene from the trailers, tv spots, etc seem to fit within their plot summary.

http://makingstarwars.net/2015/05/a...-force-awakens/

Now this is rather old so a few bits of it are dated and incorrect. But it seems all the major plot points are correct (aside from Rey’s parentage which they guessed at).

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 07:35 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Still just about positive that Rey is Luke's daughter. If she was left on Jakku at 5, she's 20 in this, and the attack on luke's Academy was 15 years ago. Just fits too well.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 07:40 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

That's my guess as well. Though I'm not sure if it will be revealed in this film.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 07:44 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Han dies?!?! NOOOOOOO! I might actually cry during this movie.

The North Remembers

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 07:48 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

People are going to cry during the opening crawl and when Luke shows up.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 09:03 PM
Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258

Well I won't cry but I will just be in my seat excited as hell

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 03:37 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
No. Snoke and Kylo are the big attractions here.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 04:34 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Yeah, Snook is barely even in this film and Kylo is a Vader clone. A shitty one at that. I'm sure that's what people came here to see.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 04:57 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Yeah, Snook is barely even in this film and Kylo is a Vader clone. A shitty one at that. I'm sure that's what people came here to see.
It is Snoke not Snook and Luke is barely in the film as well but that doesn't mean someone can't be anticipating any of these characters. You don't make any sense. I never cared much for Vader and this remains to be seen. It's subjective so don't try to pass your opinion off as fact when you don't even know what Snoke's real name is.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 05:00 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by quanchi112
No. Snoke and Kylo are the big attractions here.

Snoke is "the big attraction here"?

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 05:06 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by ares834
Snoke is "the big attraction here"?

laughing out loud
To me, yes. It seems like Kylo is the biggest attraction marketing wise and by the looks of the poster I'd say Disney agrees. This is all subjective, kiddo.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 05:10 PM
Darth Abonis

The First Order is no Galactic Empire. They simply have a bigger, shinier toy.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 05:20 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

It is Snoke not Snook

Phone.
quote:

and Luke is barely in the film as well but that doesn't mean someone can't be anticipating any of these characters.

Luke's a well-established fan-favorite that this, and the entire OT, was based upon. Snoke is a gust of wind away from being a decrepit corpse, and we have no idea who he is. They aren't even comparable.
quote:

You don't make any sense. I never cared much for Vader and this remains to be seen.

He's a Vader clone. And surprise! No one cares about your opinion. Vader's one of, if not the, most popular characters in the mythos.
quote:

It's subjective so don't try to pass your opinion off as fact

Ironic.
quote:

when you don't even know what Snoke's real name is.

Trying too hard.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 05:20 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Phone.

Luke's a well-established fan-favorite that this, and the entire OT, was based upon. Snoke is a gust of wind away from being a decrepit corpse, and we have no idea who he is. They aren't even comparable.

He's a Vader clone. And surprise! No one cares about your opinion. Vader's one of, if not the, most popular characters in the mythos.

Ironic.

Trying too hard.
Show some accountability.

I have never cared for Luke. He will never be cool to me. Snoke may be the new big bad, his voice sounds cool, he's a dark sider, and he seems to the mastermind behind the First Order who looks magnificent. One has amazing potential while the other is quite lame.

He may fashion himself after Vader but I believe by the series end he will be superior to Vader. Vader is way cooler than Luke but he also never tickled my fancy.

You aren't trying hard enough, Snook. wink

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 05:27 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Abonis
The First Order is no Galactic Empire. They simply have a bigger, shinier toy.
We shall see about that.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 05:29 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Show some accountability.

I don't spellcheck my posts to randoms on the internet.
quote:

I have never cared for Luke. He will never be cool to me. Snoke may be the new big bad, his voice sounds cool, he's a dark sider, and he seems to the mastermind behind the First Order who looks magnificent. One has amazing potential while the other is quite lame.

Surprise! No one cares about your opinion.

quote:

He may fashion himself after Vader but I believe by the series end he will be superior to Vader. Vader is way cooler than Luke but he also never tickled my fancy.

Surprise! No one cares about your opinion.

quote:

You aren't trying hard enough, Snook. wink

Yeah, I'm not DP. you aren't worth the effort.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 05:33 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I don't spellcheck my posts to randoms on the internet.

Yeah, I'm not DP. you aren't worth the effort.
I am no random I am this forum.

If I was t worth your effort you wouldn't have responded in the first place. I explained myself and you choose to concede. I'll wait with fevered anticipation of Snoke and Kylo. You can lust after Luke. I'm glad you don't have the same preferences as myself.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 05:36 PM