KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Kylo Ren's goal of fiinshing Vader's Vision.

Kylo Ren's goal of fiinshing Vader's Vision.
Started by: atv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atv2

Kylo Ren's goal of fiinshing Vader's Vision.

Since Kylo Ren intends to finish what Vader begun and we know that he is siding with evil. If he is seeing Anakin as Darth Vader and wants to pick up where he left off, why doesn't Anakin in ghost form try to warn him to stay away from the dark side. If it is true that Kylo Ren is Vader's grandson, wouldn't it be important for Anakin to save his grandson from the dark side in order to keep him from making the same mistakes that he did? Does Kylo Ren know that Anakin is Vader? Or does he only see Darth Vader as the Sith Lord that ruled the Empire with the Emperor and given only that side to aspire to?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2015 04:22 AM
Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

We'll see this week.

But I am quite sure he knows Vader is Anakin. (or better yet: his grand dad. ;-) )

Old Post Dec 13th, 2015 06:04 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
We'll see this week.

But I am quite sure he knows Vader is Anakin. (or better yet: his grand dad. ;-) )

Yeah, ain't it interesting that it is only 5 days away now(12/13/15).

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 02:02 AM
Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Only two for me! Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 10:38 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by queeq
Only two for me! Happy Dance
Lightweight. I'm on number 5 tonight.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 01:10 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Lightweight. I'm on number 5 tonight.

That makes no sense in this context. Queeq was saying he's only 2 days away from watching TFA.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 06:49 PM
Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I'm seeing it tomorrow night! Less than 24 hours from now I will be just about finishing watching TFA. Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 08:42 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by NewLanceWindu
That makes no sense in this context. Queeq was saying he's only 2 days away from watching TFA.
No sneaking anything past you.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 03:14 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i think he's simply talking about conquering the galaxy and crushing all opposition.

"...we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy."

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Dec 16th, 2015 at 04:02 AM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 03:59 AM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ah... now I get it.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 07:54 AM