KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Important TFA Sidious revelation(Spoilers)

Important TFA Sidious revelation(Spoilers)
Started by: AncientPower

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aurbere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I hope he's weaker than Kylo too, tbh.

That doesn't seem to be the direction that they'll go with Snoke. It would be surprising to me if they made Kylo stronger than Snoke.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 08:55 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I wouldn't be surprised if Kylo ends up surpassing him.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 09:00 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I don't think he'd be weaker than Kylo (didn't J.J. say he was very powerful in the Force?) but I get the feeling with that massive hologram that he is overcompensating for something...

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 09:00 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Lel, my mother said he's probably smaller than BB8 in reality.

But nah, Serkis said Snoke was huge.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 09:06 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Lel, my mother said he's probably smaller than BB8 in reality.
I would love that. stick out tongue
quote:
But nah, Serkis said Snoke was huge.
Was it clear he was referring to Snoke irl? The hologram was huge.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 09:39 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Snoke had a ton of presence when I thought he was actually that big. That first scene blew my mind trying to think of how they'd fight him. If he really is that big then he's probably pretty legit.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 09:41 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

Honestly, I felt that hologram was done to be similar to this scene from ESB: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKtciRCVpFE

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 09:41 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Mmm, I agree with Aurbere. The whole photorealistic hologram felt like a bait and switch tbh, but I'm unsure.

I'd prefer him to be normal size, him being a giant would be a bit weird.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 09:46 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Aurbere
Honestly, I felt that hologram was done to be similar to this scene from ESB: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKtciRCVpFE

Oh definitely. I keep rolling my eyes cuz pretty much every review I've watched has people shit on Snoke as a nothing villain. If you judged Sidious from that 1 minute scene he'd be lame as hell. Snoke will get fleshed out in the next two movies just like Sheev did in RotJ. Force Awakens merely introduced him.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 09:47 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Mmm, I agree with Aurbere. The whole photorealistic hologram felt like a bait and switch tbh, but I'm unsure.

I'd prefer him to be normal size, him being a giant would be a bit weird.

Yeah, I think he'll be normal sized or slightly larger than normal. He seems to be the tall and gaunt fellow. I certainly don't think he'll be huge. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Nephthys
Oh definitely. I keep rolling my eyes cuz pretty much every review I've watched has people shit on Snoke as a nothing villain. If you judged Sidious from that 1 minute scene he'd be lame as hell. Snoke will get fleshed out in the next two movies just like Sheev did in RotJ. Force Awakens merely introduced him.

Definitely agreed. I for one am looking forward to his development as a character. He has a lot of potential outside of what's currently presented.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 09:51 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I'm just concerned he'll end up a blander version of Palpatine, but we'll see.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 11:13 PM
Rebel95

According to wookiepedia, Snoke is about 7 feet tall.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2015 01:10 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote