KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Who is Snoke?

Who is Snoke?
Started by: Darth Abonis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Plageuis... OMG. People just keep wanting stuff to be explained, to be spoon fed to them. I can assure you, there will be no PT stuff in this trilogy. They cut all that short.

And I think he's a very short old man. Hence the hugeness of his projection. wink

But yeah, Snoke does look very old. I wonder how such a powerful and apparently very old person could have lived with Palpy around. I doubt Palpy would have allowed for someone like that to exist in the same universe. But we will see... for all we know he's Rey's dad. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 20th, 2015 08:40 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
I doubt Palpy would have allowed for someone like that to exist in the same universe.

*galaxy. i don't believe they had the tech for intergalactic travel. with that said, i hope that disney isnt waiting to disappoint the crap out of us with some wormhole spam army like in avengers.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2015 08:43 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Plageuis... OMG. People just keep wanting stuff to be explained, to be spoon fed to them. I can assure you, there will be no PT stuff in this trilogy. They cut all that short.
I believe the mention of going back to a Clone Army was a nod to the PT.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2015 09:41 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

“Kylo Ren, I watched the Galactic Empire rise, and then fall. The gullible prattle on about the triumph of truth and justice, of individualism and free will. As if such things were solid and real instead of simple subjective judgments. The historians have it all wrong. It was neither poor strategy"

Interesting.

The North Remembers

Old Post Dec 20th, 2015 09:48 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No idea- a deliberate mystery. Next film either answers or expands that mystery. Works for me.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Dec 21st, 2015 at 04:38 PM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2015 11:36 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Snoke....hmm.....

He has to be sith.

Did he look too much like an Orc??? He was the voice of golem but couldnt help but think he looked like a lotr Orc....

Maybe it was the computer digitalis fault...

Last edited by JediRobin23 on Dec 22nd, 2015 at 04:37 AM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 04:27 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

He's Luke.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 09:22 AM
Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I think they avoided PT for this first movie, but will be less and less paranoid to reference it in future movies. And there were some small references in this one anyway.

for all we know he's Rey's dad. stick out tongue

Episode 8 we find out Snoke is Rey's Dad. Hmm.. That would be super original right in line with TFA.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 10:28 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Snoke, Kylo, Finn, Rey...

These are all names that sound like they're coming from someone who's badly congested.

*sniff* Oh, hey Kylo, don mine my cowd. I Finn dat Rey went outthide fo a Snoke.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 12:01 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I think they avoided PT for this first movie, but will be less and less paranoid to reference it in future movies. And there were some small references in this one anyway.

A reference is something different than bringing back elements from the PT into the storyline. Everyone who lived through the PT is dead and gone.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 12:35 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Snoke, Kylo, Finn, Rey...

These are all names that sound like they're coming from someone who's badly congested.

*sniff* Oh, hey Kylo, don mine my cowd. I Finn dat Rey went outthide fo a Snoke.
lol

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 05:46 PM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juyomaster34

I believe it's Plagueis.
it makes sense. Was Palpatine sure he killed his old Master?
Maybe physically he killed Plagueis.
But spirituality i'm starting to think not.

Maybe that big shift in the Force was not Palpatine accending to power,
maybe it was Plagueis accending to a higher form.
Plagueis just might have saved himself from death in spirit form and repossessed

Or possessed another muun,that muun being Snok.
I know alot of maybe's, but my point is Plagueis was wise and powerful
his experiments alone back up what I'm trying to say.

His manipulation of the midi chlorians,it's possible Plagueis survived and waited in the Shadows
for Palpatine to fail and finally take his place as ruler of the Empire.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 11:56 PM
Click here to Send juyomaster34 a Private Message Find more posts by juyomaster34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

I don't understand how Snoke exists considering Palpatine would likely remove any threats to his rule during the Empire era.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 11:57 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Originally posted by Syndicate
I don't understand how Snoke exists considering Palpatine would likely remove any threats to his rule during the Empire era.

Snoke is supposedly from the uncharted territories, one of the EU novels/comics/whatever stated that Palpy has been actively searching for the source of darkness in those areas.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 02:57 AM
Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by NewLanceWindu
one of the EU novels/comics/whatever
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 05:49 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 07:59 AM
Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by juyomaster34
I believe it's Plagueis.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 01:09 PM
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

I am starting to get sold.

The North Remembers

Old Post Dec 26th, 2015 07:01 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Hmmm. That does give me the goosebumps.

Hard to believe snoke is plagueis though. Palpatine did kill him. If he did learn the path to immortality and was resurrected by the darkside, that's possible, but he would basically live forever if that was the case.

There may be some connection between plagueis and snoke but wouldn't say it's him just based on the similar music.

My guess, is that they there is a connection but is with something about the darkside....

Old Post Dec 26th, 2015 07:29 PM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Why would they hide Snoke's identity if he is Plagueis? The vast majority of people won't give a ****, nor would the characters. Beyond that they were talking about make the character female for awhile so yeah...

Old Post Dec 26th, 2015 07:43 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote