KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Would the next generation of TCW Jedi have surpassed the Council?

Would the next generation of TCW Jedi have surpassed the Council?
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Would the next generation of TCW Jedi have surpassed the Council?

This thread is focused solely on Padawans/Knights that came to age during the Clone wars. With names like Ahsoka Tano, Darsha Assant, Barriss Offee, Nahdar Vebb, and others- do you think the next crop of Jedi would've grown to be more skilled than the masters that fought the Clone wars? How would they have been different in training than their masters as a result of the Clone wars?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 25th, 2015 08:28 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I'm sure they would. The Clone Wars was the perfect environment for Jedi to hone / develop their skills and become more experienced, and thus it would logically have resulted in more skilled Jedi in the long run due to the heavier focus on combat the Jedi Masters placed in their Padawans' training and the constant battles the Padawans were fighting in.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2015 09:21 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

No. The council during that era is a massive outlier for the rest of galactic history.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 25th, 2015 11:55 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
No. The council during that era is a massive outlier for the rest of galactic history.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2015 12:56 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anakin would have surpassed Yoda, with Luke and Leia on the way.. Ahsoka, Barriss, Darsha showed good promise for their young age. Yeah, I can see it being a competitive era.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2015 01:38 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Yeah, they would have. Padawans like Ahsoka would be incredibly valuable as councilors. Darsha showed great promise. Jax Pavan would be great, Ferus Olin as well. Anakin and such.

Not sure about Nahdar or Barriss, I see them as a growing up to be Vrook and Atris of their era.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2015 02:56 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I don't really see Nahdar amounting to anything extraordinary.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 25th, 2015 03:36 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

He rekt mad Magnas tbh whereas Ti struggles with one imho plus Grievous needed to cheat to beat him

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2015 04:01 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I disagree. It was good, but the difference wasn't that huge, and the main difference was itself in a few outliers.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2015 04:48 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

It was, but Grand Master Anakin + Master Luke Skywalker, Master Leia Skywalker, Master Ahsoka Tano would have been god tier. + Even Kanan had a good amount of potential.

I'd say it could at least rivaled them.

The North Remembers

Old Post Dec 25th, 2015 07:27 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Lord Stark
It was, but Grand Master Anakin + Master Luke Skywalker, Master Leia Skywalker, Master Ahsoka Tano would have been god tier. + Even Kanan had a good amount of potential.

I'd say it could at least rivaled them.

Kanan's already beating Inquisitors. Another decade with Master Depa and, yea, he'd be ready to move into her chair.

Here's another name for you: Rivi Anu.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2015 09:16 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agusto Pinochet
Restricted

Account Restricted

No way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF8cf8fEwQU

MUST READ, NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY by Gary Allen.

http://www.whale.to/b/allen_b1.html

Old Post Dec 27th, 2015 10:41 PM
Click here to Send Agusto Pinochet a Private Message Find more posts by Agusto Pinochet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

This is actually an interesting thread, which demonstrates that even the lowest intellect individuals can occasionally produce gems of intellectual output.

I'd say it depends on how you evaluate whether they've "surpassed" them. You seem to be talking only about power. So what, are we looking at the most powerful member? The mean? The median? If Anakin stays in the order, he obviously becomes the GOAT, but he intended to leave anyway. If Anakin stays in the order and his kids also become Jedi, then obviously the new council will become the super-GOAT - oh oops, discounted from OP. In that case, I'd say that while Anakin could've surpassed everyone, it's less clear for the others. None of the others seem to have the potential to surpass the likes of Yoda or Windu. Maybe some, like Ahsoka, could've passed Obi Wan. So you might have a greater median level of power, but without Anakin, nobody to really replicate Yoda/Windu. As DarthAnt66 said, they're kind of outliers.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2016 06:05 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

definitely

Old Post Jan 20th, 2017 04:13 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by The Ellimist
This is actually an interesting thread, which demonstrates that even the lowest intellect individuals can occasionally produce gems of intellectual output.

I'd say it depends on how you evaluate whether they've "surpassed" them. You seem to be talking only about power. So what, are we looking at the most powerful member? The mean? The median? If Anakin stays in the order, he obviously becomes the GOAT, but he intended to leave anyway. If Anakin stays in the order and his kids also become Jedi, then obviously the new council will become the super-GOAT - oh oops, discounted from OP. In that case, I'd say that while Anakin could've surpassed everyone, it's less clear for the others. None of the others seem to have the potential to surpass the likes of Yoda or Windu. Maybe some, like Ahsoka, could've passed Obi Wan. So you might have a greater median level of power, but without Anakin, nobody to really replicate Yoda/Windu. As DarthAnt66 said, they're kind of outliers.

surpassing yoda, nah, but why not windu?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2017 04:13 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote