KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars Rebels: Season 2 Trailer (1/15/16)

Star Wars Rebels: Season 2 Trailer (1/15/16)
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
That looked very vision like, the way he appeared seemed to show him as some kind of god in that instance, standing on his TIE, the rays of light behind him. Plus even then, look where Ashoka is? She's meditating in what appears to be a dark side place, she hears Vader's/Anakin's voice, the red mist surrounding him, which then goes into a fight apparently.
Yes I meant at 0:09, we see Vader enter what appears to be a section of the Sith planet/temple before the Inquisitors. We then later see the Inquisitors & Vader fighting the protags also on the planet.

Its likely Ahsoka experienced a vision of Vader and then Vader himself appeared later on.

EDIT: Also anyone notice the green lightining flash at 0:30? Very Malachor-esque.

Last edited by Beniboybling on Jan 15th, 2016 at 09:00 PM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 08:57 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Yes I meant at 0:09, we see Vader enter what appears to be a section of the Sith planet/temple before the Inquisitors.

We then later see the Inquisitors & Vader fighting the protags also on the planet.

Its likely Ahsoka experienced a vision of Vader and then Vader himself appeared later on.

EDIT: Also anyone notice the green lightining flash at 0:30? Very Malachor-esque.

Vader appearing to the Inquisitors is fine, that doesn't seem like a vision, but the rest of the parts seem to do...plus I guess it just seems kinda strange to have Vader in an entire episode.

Meh we'll see what is what when it all comes forth.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 09:01 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Well fact is Vader appears to be on the planet, and the Inquisitors appear to fight the protags, it doesn't make much sense Vader would just hang back and let his vision handle it from any perspective.

In the end Vader could just be using his fighter to get to a high vantage point. Why not look cool while doing it?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 09:07 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I guess we'll see, though I'm wondering where Maul fits into all of this...what with the Rebels and the Empire on the planet, what he'll be doing...is he gonna fight Vader? Ahsoka? What?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 09:10 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Maul won't get a chance to fight Vader, Ahsoka is gonna trash him and put him out of commission till the OT.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 09:13 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

thumb up smile

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 09:19 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

..I like that he's wearing robes again

...I-I liked his robes...

Shit this is going to be awful, isn't it?

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 10:22 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Yes. Could make it worse by making Erza Snoke but that's about it.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 10:27 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

It’s going to be awesome. smile

As long as you aren’t a Maul fan… sad

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 10:36 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Not bad!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 10:40 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Trocity
Maul won't get a chance to fight Vader, Ahsoka is gonna trash him and put him out of commission till the OT.

It ain't going to be Ahsoka...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 10:48 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Both will die awful deaths, and the Chosen One won't even bother to remember them.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 11:09 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

On the bright side, they're taking this in a better direction than the Old Wounds-esque horseshit many were hoping for. Maul lurking in old Sith temples coaxing Jedi into the darkness as an attempt to gain a power foothold in the larger galaxy once more?

Could be worse.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 11:16 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

The temple Guard is likely the GI.; he has a similar voice and build. It's probably a vision.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 11:36 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've not been keeping up on the backstory on TFA, but is it looking like Kylo stumbled upon some kind of Knights of Ren lore/temple and started the concept up again.. except he changed the Force alignment and lacks the training and resources they had (referring to the unstable lightsaber blade)?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 11:56 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by ares834
The temple Guard is likely the GI.; he has a similar voice and build. It's probably a vision.
Who is G.I.?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 12:02 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

The Grand Inquisitor.

Filoni says we saw him in TCW and that we would learn more about him this season.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 12:02 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by ares834
The Grand Inquisitor.

Filoni says we saw him in TCW and that we would learn more about him this season.
You have my attention.

A few questions though.

1. Isn't G.I. dead?
2. When did we see him in TCW?
3. Do you have a link to this info?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 12:05 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Which is why I said it's a vision.

I guess he was one of the guards we saw.

He says it here: https://youtu.be/Tmb-rn8g-gM?t=223

Last edited by ares834 on Jan 16th, 2016 at 12:08 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 12:06 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Were the temple guards Jedi? I might have to bust open my Star Wars Ultimate book.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 12:11 AM