KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Who is Snoke?

Who is Snoke?
Started by: Darth Abonis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Sounds like snoke is best to be a new guy.....

Although, I bet he's no where near as powerful as palpatine...just like weakling Ren....

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 05:58 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

If he was, it would be weird.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 09:37 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

quote: (post)
Originally posted by redpill
is snoke supposed to be snake?

Phasma ~ Plasma

Snoke ~ Smoke

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 04:33 PM
Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Is it?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 04:47 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

What if Snoke has no body and is actually not a physical threat? He might be holding into Rey with the intention of possessing her body or something like that.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 06:31 AM
Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I certainly wouldn't mind a twist on what Snoke really looks like. A kind of Wizard of Oz moment. ("Pay no attention to the Gungan behind the holorecorder!")

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 08:19 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 09:53 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Originally posted by Bentley
What if Snoke has no body and is actually not a physical threat? He might be holding into Rey with the intention of possessing her body or something like that.

I like this idea

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 06:45 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hmm... could be weird.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 09:10 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Maybe he's a force ghost like Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Anakin?

Interesting.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 01:41 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

BTW does anybody think the force ghosts of those Yoda and Kenobi is around yet?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 01:42 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

I also noticed Snoke has a similar appearance to Maul (aside from the horns and tattoos). Could be a possibility, however unlikely.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

No.

No.

No.

Bit in light of this? Did anyone see the new Rebels trailer? I think we have a bit of Snoke in there.

Last edited by queeq on Jan 16th, 2016 at 11:54 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 11:42 AM
atv2

So I've heard Darth Plagueis, Kylo Ren himself from the future, Darth Sidious and Darth Vader.

Darth Plagueis seems suitable but after seeing Snoke's appearance, their species are different.

If Kylo Ren/Ben is Snoke then why would he need to go back to one of the low points in his life to repeat the mistakes he made.

Back in Dark Empire, Darth Sidious was able to survive by transmigrating his spirit into the cloned bodies he made of himself. From what I've heard, they were trying to stay away from the expanded universe. Like Plagueis, Sidious looks different from Snoke.

Darth Vader looks like Snoke with the pale skin, the scar over his head and a bald head to go with it. He looks as if he aged over the 30 year period so he may be a choice in this but if he came to himself as Anakin Skywalker 30 years ago then why would he need to go back to the dark side? Why would he need to repeat history or his story? He would know by now that the dark side would bring him instability as it did 50 years ago. He killed numbers of people in order to save Padme and she too ended up being lost. Why would Vader want go back to the dark side?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 01:56 PM
Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

At this point Snoke seems to be a brand new character to stand by himself with a mysterious past.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 01:57 PM
Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by queeq
No.

No.

No.

Bit in light of this? Did anyone see the new Rebels trailer? I think we have a bit of Snoke in there.

If you're referring to the Old Master, it's almost certainly Maul.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 02:38 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I recently read an online theory that Snoke could be Tarkin.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 04:07 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

How do you know?

Originally posted by Darth Thor
If you're referring to the Old Master, it's almost certainly Maul.

Duh... that's very lame.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 04:17 PM
Rebel95

Originally posted by quanchi112
I recently read an online theory that Snoke could be Tarkin.

I saw that too. I don't know I feel about it.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 07:38 PM
queeq
Chaos

It doesn't make sense. They wouldn't do any of the weird returning characters that clearly died. It's along the lines of Maul and Boba Fett still being alive: pretty dumb.

Tarkin didn't want to evacuate in his moment of triumph... he blew up with the DS.

So apparently Old Master has the same face markings as Maul. I have to look a little closer.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 08:49 PM