KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Who is Snoke?

Who is Snoke?
Started by: Darth Abonis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

^ Oh he's Maul.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 12:20 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Too bad. I had hoped we'd be done with this guy.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 01:11 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Well they need to kill him and then you'll be done with him.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 02:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

About time. wink

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 02:16 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Ngl I might consider Plagueis if it weren't for the fact that he was from the PT, which Disney/Abrams are shunning rn.

But surely it's a far better idea for Disney to attempt to redeem the Prequels by making them more interesting than just plain ignoring them, & for Snoke to have turned out to be Plagioious would be so cool! And it would make the Prequel that much more interesting! The fact is that hte Prequels happened & just plain ignore them isn't fair because there are many younger generations who I like them & gre up with them.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 05:42 PM
Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

Originally posted by queeq
Plageuis... OMG. People just keep wanting stuff to be explained, to be spoon fed to them. I can assure you, there will be no PT stuff in this trilogy. They cut all that short.

What makes you so sure there won't be any PT stuff? Like it or not.... The Prequels are still canon. Anyway, there even a coupple of nods to the PT even in the Force Awakens. If they can find a way to make the PT tie into the new trilogy in a very interesting way, then why shouldn't they do it? It could make the Preqels more interesting for many people. Also, there are many fans who like the PT now, & to only pander to the OT in the new films isn't fair on the many people who like the Prequels... No offense, but you OT fanboys are just so set in your ways.......

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 05:49 PM
Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Plageuis... OMG. People just keep wanting stuff to be explained, to be spoon fed to them. I can assure you, there will be no PT stuff in this trilogy. They cut all that short.

Ewan McGregor did have a cameo role, though stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 06:28 PM
Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well, half a voice role.

And it has nothing to do with the fact that the PT is canon. It's the OT that is the real springboard for the ST. Gone are the excuses...err... explanations for the sterile look and world of the PT. The look is different and since even people like Vader, Palpy and the Jedi have mysteriously moved into the realm of myth. Let alone all of the PT characters.

My point is: the film makers have clearly set up TFA to make SW move into a new direction with the ANH/OT as the springboard. Hopefully the stick to their word and make SW move forward. And not rehash stuff from previous movies.

Even though I love TFA, I seriously hope they stop referring to the past and actually do move forward. We're in for a bigger chance for the SW universe to really expand if we stop bringing back characters from previous movies. It makes the SW universe very small.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 07:27 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Hopefully the stick to their word and make SW move forward. And not rehash stuff from previous movies.
It's a little late for that bro. wink

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 07:29 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well, not really. Some of us consider TFA a soft reboot.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 08:01 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Yeah it was a good safe restart of the series. Had just enough familiar stuff and just enough new stuff. A good balance. Hopefully they won't be afraid to go further with more new stuff from this point on though.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 08:37 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

To me, they must. Or else PT disappointment rises... wink

Old Post Jan 18th, 2016 09:55 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

good news everyone: he's not darth plagueis

http://www.slashfilm.com/snoke-dart...heory-debunked/

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 10th, 2016 06:15 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Of course he isn't.

Old Post May 10th, 2016 07:27 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

There's that name again: Pablo Hidalgo... Guy's, I have a theory...

Old Post May 10th, 2016 08:58 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hehehe

Old Post May 11th, 2016 07:25 PM
phinney6
consiglieri

I'm going to go with that he's Lando Calrissian!! Of course I have no evidence to support this, but neither do many of the other "theories".

Old Post May 14th, 2016 03:13 AM
Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
good news everyone: he's not darth plagueis

http://www.slashfilm.com/snoke-dart...heory-debunked/

derp, derp

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post May 14th, 2016 05:13 AM
Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Stringer
derp, derp
oh, hello butthurt stalker.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 15th, 2016 11:02 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by Stringer
derp, derp

Is this a troll I see before me?

Old Post May 16th, 2016 07:29 AM