KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars Rebels: Season 2 Trailer (1/15/16)

Star Wars Rebels: Season 2 Trailer (1/15/16)
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Dunno... depends on how long they wanna run with Rebels I guess. She must die eventually.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2016 06:58 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

It'll probably be Rex that dies, just so they can play it safe and say "hey guys look, they lost an important character!" Rather than kill off a more major one. Not saying Rex isn't a big character, but he doesn't really seem to be all that much as one in Rebels.

Also I'm getting this bad vibe, that the trailer is just hyping up for something only for it to not come true.

Mostly with Ezra I guess, remember how it looked like he was about to take on the Bro and Sis in that one trailer, yet he didn't?..

Old Post Jan 20th, 2016 07:27 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Good point on Rex.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2016 08:06 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Wasn't it confirmed by Filoni that Ahsoka's story gets wrapped up this season?

If so I say she dies soon.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2016 10:37 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Could mean really anything, for all we know she just leaves the Rebellion because something bad happened and she has to go and be alone or whatever, with the excuse of

"I gotta go, otherwise the Empire will hunt us all down...you must live, blah, blah blah."

So...ya..even if her story comes to a close this season, could mean anything.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Jan 20th, 2016 at 10:51 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2016 10:44 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Zenwolf
It'll probably be Rex that dies, just so they can play it safe and say "hey guys look, they lost an important character!" Rather than kill off a more major one. Not saying Rex isn't a big character, but he doesn't really seem to be all that much as one in Rebels.
Honestly was expecting Rex to dead already, I agree, there is little else he can do to serve the story at this point.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2016 11:13 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Confirmed Maul would stomp Kylo Ren:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealFPJr...405528371625984

I guess Ahsoka would too, given it's already confirmed she would beat Maul.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2016 01:44 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

thumb up smile

Old Post Jan 25th, 2016 02:42 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

I guess Ahsoka would too, given it's already confirmed she would beat Maul.
Obvious just by watching the movie. I don't know what the novelization was smoking.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2016 06:06 PM
Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

So I'm late to this conversation, but I'm curious. After this trailer, is Ahsoka confirmed to be near Vader tier? I mean obviously, she's gonna lose, but it doesn't look she's gonna get ragdolled, so maybe just one tier below Vader level (i.e. TCW Maul).

Hopefully. Her presence greatly reduces the tension that we had in season 1. Ragdolling two Inquisitors is a bit too much and we need to get back to the days where Kanan and Ezra are constantly having to work against staggering odds.

Last edited by Dark-Kenshin on Jan 25th, 2016 at 06:11 PM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2016 06:09 PM
Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Ahsoka could honestly be Maul tier as a Force user, I doubt she has dueling skills comparable to the likes of Maul or Vader however.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2016 07:33 PM
Darth Thor

But... But.. Freddie Prince said so

Old Post Jan 25th, 2016 08:10 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
So I'm late to this conversation, but I'm curious. After this trailer, is Ahsoka confirmed to be near Vader tier? I mean obviously, she's gonna lose, but it doesn't look she's gonna get ragdolled, so maybe just one tier below Vader level (i.e. TCW Maul).
Probably in that range, yeah.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 08:21 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

People be thinking it's so easy to reach Maul-level when Ahsoka probably won't be Kenobi level by Rebels.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 08:23 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Kenobi is Maul level. Whoever you think would win out in the end, it'd be pretty silly to deny they are peers.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 09:04 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by ILS
People be thinking it's so easy to reach Maul-level when Ahsoka probably won't be Kenobi level by Rebels.
She probably won't be Kenobi's level as a duelist, but she may very well be more powerful than him. Also, I doubt she will be legit Maul's level - but she could possibly be in his tier... maybe. Possibly. idk.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 01:48 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote