KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » What is TCW greatest story arc? IMO Umbara

What is TCW greatest story arc? IMO Umbara
Started by: redpill

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Good stuff indeed. Makes me want to see the whole show.

How does Rebels series compare to TCW, btw?
Opinions vary, but I think Rebels is right up there with TCW in terms of enjoyability.

TCW was excellent because it added so much depth to the primary cast of the PT(and beyond)... Depth that was desperately needed, tbh. If you plan on watching them, however, start with TCW--it is a segway into Rebels.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 31st, 2016 at 10:13 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 10:11 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I even really enjoyed some of the early arcs like Dooku Captured, Holocron Heist, Genosian Zombies, The Mandalore Plot, the Zillo Beast and Death Trap.

Then from S3 the arcs turned much more epic with the Nightsister arc, Mortis arc, Citadel arc. And in S4 with Umbara, Deception (Rako Hardeem), Slaves and of course the Darth Maul one.

And that's not even counting some of the stand out single episodes.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2016 08:59 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redpill

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I even really enjoyed some of the early arcs like Dooku Captured, Holocron Heist, Genosian Zombies, The Mandalore Plot, the Zillo Beast and Death Trap.

Then from S3 the arcs turned much more epic with the Nightsister arc, Mortis arc, Citadel arc. And in S4 with Umbara, Deception (Rako Hardeem), Slaves and of course the Darth Maul one.

And that's not even counting some of the stand out single episodes.

what are really good some of the stand out single episodes?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 12:17 AM
Click here to Send redpill a Private Message Find more posts by redpill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

I enjoyed the Ahsoka vs. Aurra Sing episode, the Admiral Trench episode (lol help me general Kenobi), as well as the first episode with Hevy.

The North Remembers

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 12:33 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Rookies is probably the best standalone. Though I also really liked A Friend in Need.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 04:31 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by ares834
Rookies is probably the best standalone. Though I also really liked A Friend in Need.

You misspelled The Lawless.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 08:37 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redpill

ok thanks i'll have to rewatch them lol smile

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 12:58 AM
Click here to Send redpill a Private Message Find more posts by redpill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Originally posted by Galan007
For me, the best single arc was either the Mortis arc from Season 3, or the Yoda arc from Season 6. The best single episode was The Lawless.

Imo.

So true

Old Post Feb 13th, 2016 10:38 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

'The Lawless' was a damn good episode, pretty much because of the Sidious vs Maul and Savage duel. Once Opress got WRECKED, Maul became blood lusted and gave Sidious a good run only to be outdone by Voldemort Force Powers. Epic. Umbara was good but Krell was a let down. I wish he was on no team, just his own and wanted both the Separatists and the Jedi dead. I wanted to see Krell before he was turned to the darkside and I want a duel between him and another force wielder to see how good he really is.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 06:25 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

So Forest Whitaker is playing Saw Gerrara from the Onderon arc. Nice to start seeing characters from the animated series popping up in the film. Even if it's probably in name only.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 03:06 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Balta Skywalker
Jedi Temple Guard

It's such a good story that is hard to decide. But it has to be the whole Ahsoka stuff from Season 3 and above.

I seriously dunno how Jensaarai1 hates it so much.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 12:31 AM
Click here to Send Balta Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Balta Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Balta Skywalker

I seriously dunno how Jensaarai1 hates it so much.

Probably because he's a Legends fanatic whose butt hurt his whole life's work isn't even Canon, but TCW is.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 01:11 PM