KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Revan Respect Thread: Update Thread

The Revan Respect Thread: Update Thread
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 40 41 [42] 43 44 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

"Good idea." Mara pointed Luke toward the kitchen. "You take the galley. The last thing I want is you rooting around in an old girlfriend's bedroom."

"No worries." Luke flashed a roguish grin. "Nothing in there I haven't seen before."

---

Luke is the real MVP.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Jul 3rd, 2016 at 10:02 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 10:00 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I'm not sure what you mean. Care to clarify?

I'm reading them cover-to-cover.

Nothing nothing. I'm confusing Caedus with Jaden.

Damn, respect.

Btw where you getting the YJK books? hungryewok ****ed em up too bad for me to even read.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 10:26 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Finished Tempest in under a day. Going to take a break tomorrow but then move onto the fourth.
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Btw where you getting the YJK books? hungryewok ****ed em up too bad for me to even read.

I recall reading them online somewhere, but where specifically I'm not sure. Sorry.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 04:06 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Tempest is the only Denning novel in all of LotF which isn't outright cancer.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 04:09 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Sacrifice is finished.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 05:54 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by SunRazer
Tempest is the only Denning novel in all of LotF which isn't outright cancer.

More importantly Invincible and Inferno have some nice Luke wank. smile

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 07:58 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Damn. Caedus ordered the arrest of his own parents at Mara Jade's funeral located inside the Jedi Temple.

That's a new low.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 11:58 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 12:42 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah, he becomes a real piece of shit.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 10:05 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Jaina's also a ***** in that series, almost accidentally killing Jag with TK because she got pissed at him for cheating in a sparring match.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 02:12 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Nephthys
Yeah, he becomes a real piece of shit.

I feel sympathy for Jacen. He was a lot more interested in the greater good that any other sith I can think of. He actually wanted to help.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 02:16 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

At the start, but he gradually becomes more insane, cruel and selfish as the series goes on.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 02:27 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Nah. Even by Invincible we get his PoV and he seems introspective and determined to not be selfish, to serve the greater good, etc. By sith standards he's pretty altruistic.

For vs. debates, LotF has some of Luke's best wank but also some of his biggest gaffes, so it's a mixed bag. Still better than FotJ where he seems to be nerfed power wise.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 02:35 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Who cares about his PoV, he was actively sabotaging peace talks, murdering his own officers in frustration, torturing people and getting increasingly paranoid and delusional. He firebombs Kashyyyk.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 02:39 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

He thinks most of that is for the greater good. Afterwards he realizes that some of his outbreaks were misguided and resolves to not do them again.

I mean, by normal standards, he's insane. But compare what he does to what Sidious or Kun do and you begin to see him a little more positively.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 02:43 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by The Ellimist
He thinks most of that is for the greater good.

So did Hitler. erm

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 05:06 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

thumb up

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 07:41 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

an swtor timing

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 07:41 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

What's your username?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 08:04 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i_like_swords

I think the American servers will be too laggy for me doe.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 08:18 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote