KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Revan Respect Thread: Update Thread

The Revan Respect Thread: Update Thread
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

You're not American?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 08:19 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
i_like_swords

I think the American servers will be too laggy for me doe.

Have you tried The Harbinger before?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 08:21 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

How many books in LOTF do you have left Ant?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 08:25 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I'm on the 6th (Inferno) out of 9.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 08:26 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Have you tried The Harbinger before?
The one you and skillz suggested? Yes, laggy as a *****. Progenitor is much smoother so far.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 09:09 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Well, obviously. The Harbinger is still a US server, it's not going to be as slick overseas.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 09:13 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed. But it'd have been nice to crush Ant and skillz under my boot with a decent framerate.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 09:19 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

"Krova acknowledged the order, and a moment later Caedus felt the Jedi moving away from the Anakin Solo. Realizing it would soon be time for him to coordinate their attack with Admiral Bwua'tu, Caedus grabbed his meditation chair in the Force and discovered that he could not turn it back toward the battle. No matter how hard he exerted himself, it would not budge."

Luke imbued his power on Caedus' chair, rofl. ^

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 10:00 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by ILS
The one you and skillz suggested? Yes, laggy as a *****. Progenitor is much smoother so far.

I get a pretty consistent 160 ping on The Harbinger, it's not that bad.

Still 8x as successful as Ant and Skillz.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 10:08 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Because I just loooooove SWTOR. Totally. Play it every second of everyday. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 10:32 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

I haven't played in over 7 months.

Still 8x better than you smile

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 10:36 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Because I just loooooove SWTOR. Totally. Play it every second of everyday. smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJG4aEtKeUw

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 10:41 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Pokemon Go is the SHIT FAM

@Sel: I care. A lot. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 10:49 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

"Luke was weaving through the storm almost effortlessly, slipping away from turbolaser strikes half a second before they blossomed, ducking cannon bolts as though he had a telepathic connection to the gunner's mind. And maybe he did, for all Jaina knew. She had thought she had a fair understanding of his Force abilities, but if his flying was any example, he hadn't revealed half of what he could do. Maybe not even a quarter."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 11:33 PM
The_Tempest

Nice. Sorry you have to run through LOTF, though. It's bad. FOTJ is worse, though.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 11:53 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I'm debating this guy on ComicVine that Revan never met the Exile prior to the Revan novel.

an hero timing

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 11:18 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

How man books in LOTF do you have left?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 11:30 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Probably the same number you last asked. I've been lazy / busy - sorry.

Tomorrow I'll probably resume since the finish-line is near.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 11:37 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

How would you word this:

Revan was one of the greatest military leaders in the galaxy, in history. He knew what he was doing.

or

Revan was one of the greatest military leaders in the galaxy - in history. He knew what he was doing.

or

Revan was one of the greatest military leaders in the galaxy... in history. He knew what he was doing.

?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 07:12 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Take out the "in the galaxy" part. Its redundant. Plus its not like anyone was as good as him at the time.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 07:17 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote