KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » How powerful is Darish Vol ?

How powerful is Darish Vol ?
Started by: Darth Demenos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Idk dragging Luke around with TK, moving too fast for Luke to see, and being around Luke's level as a duelist right after jumping out of the pool has him a little higher for me.

Plus the dude shifted the balance of the force with his existence alone.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 19th, 2016 12:29 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup. That guy was basically sub-Ones tier by then, but that's what the Pool is for. Most of the powerful guys, from Obi-Wan tier to Durron-tier would emerge from the Pool as superior to any mortal Force Sensitive.

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2016 12:34 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Already have one for Taalon. ****er is honestly>Any Jedi/Sith post pool

Well, I have my doubts about that. Still, he has to have some place on the top 10.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2016 02:26 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...thread-1772593/

Just linking it for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2016 02:34 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Bump.
To not fill the Krayt vs Yoda therad with an off topic debate, I 'll post here.
Vol could very well be above Dooku in the force, but I am not sure. Has Abeloth good TP resistance?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2016 04:53 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Well Abeloth's willpower is stated to utterly shit on Jaina's, Abeloth illusion raped an army of Sith, Abeloth telepathically dominated an entire order of Force sensitives, Abeloth caused people to start going insane from across the Galaxy, she TP enslaved several Sith, TP manipulated the entire senate, Abeloth TP raped and enslaved Ship from across the Galaxy, and she fooled Luke into thinking she was Mara. So yeah, Abeloth's TP is utterly insane.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2016 04:59 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

That Abeloths TP is so ****ing Insane, that no one, except for the ones, can even compete with her had I known.
Is sehe defensive impressive, tho?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2016 05:04 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Nope, Abeloth has too many demons. Zannah stomps.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2016 05:49 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

xD

Old Post Sep 12th, 2016 06:25 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Bump.

I might have to put this guy in my top 7 Sith. Is he deserving of such?

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 05:45 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

No way to know.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 05:58 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

He possibly is.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:19 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
No way to know.

Isn't there, though? What was the extent to which he ****ed up Abeloth, and what were the circumstances?

Also, I guess there's scaling him off of the other Tribe members, many of whom are extraordinarily powerful in their own right.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 11:16 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote