KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Kylo Ren being redeemed.

Kylo Ren being redeemed.
Started by: atv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Your do gooder mentality is sickening. You loved Vader turning from the darkness for the light. He died a weak traitor. You want Kylo to also become a traitor.
You will kill. You will kill, or you will die!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 11:50 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

At least Vader never had a snot nosed cry baby moment .

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 05:45 AM
Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Kylo worshipped Vader.

He's trying to be Vader so hard, he should stop embarrassing himself and just turn back to the lightside, be a redeemed Jedi, something original in the series.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 10:27 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Okay, I'll tell him that next time I see him.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 01:19 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Vader ceased being Vader in the end. He returned to the light and as Anakin. Your do gooder mentality is sickening. You loved Vader turning from the darkness for the light. He died a weak traitor. You want Kylo to also become a traitor.

you do realize that the whole good/bad multiple personality thing applies to kylo as well, regardless of him not having an evil name. so in the end, good kylo will destroy evil kylo. what will you do then?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 01:31 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you do realize that the whole good/bad multiple personality thing applies to kylo as well, regardless of him not having an evil name. so in the end, good kylo will destroy evil kylo. what will you do then?
If that happens he will disgrace himself. It definitely is a possibility but I do hope they should not go down that road.

Kylo killing his own father surpassing Vader in evil was masterful. Kylo Ren is his evil persona while he regrets Ben Solo just as Vader rejected Anakin Skywalker until Luke brought him back.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 02:17 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i think they're gonna do a flip-reverse and by the end of ep8 it will be good kylo and evil rey. i also believe that rey will turn out to be an especially powerful dark lord...just intuition really, because where's the tension if she's just a female version of kylo with equal or lesser power. so if i were you, rey would be the pony i'd bet on.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 02:30 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

i think they're gonna do a flip-reverse and by the end of ep8 it will be good kylo and evil rey.

That would be cool. And I would applaud them for having the balls to do it.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 03:15 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

i think they're gonna do a flip-reverse and by the end of ep8 it will be good kylo and evil rey. i also believe that rey will turn out to be an especially powerful dark lord...just intuition really, because where's the tension if she's just a female version of kylo with equal or lesser power. so if i were you, rey would be the pony i'd bet on.
Rey is repulsive to me. If Kylo disappoints me and does the d. Thor do gooder thing he will be weak. D. Thor hates bad guys and really didn't really even like Vader. He loved Anakin.

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 06:08 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

why do you find rey repulsive? also, shouldn't a proper sith be at least a little bit repulsive?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 06:12 PM
quanchi112
Disney

why do you find rey repulsive? also, shouldn't a proper sith be at least a little bit repulsive?
She is a silly character and is a female.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 06:13 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

She is a silly character and is a female.

oy vey!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 06:23 PM
Darth Thor

Sexist shit.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 06:50 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Sexist shit.
I do not like female characters because unlike yourself and Robtard I can't identify with them. I don't piss sitting down like you two.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2016 12:09 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Jesus, you're a f*cking scumbag.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2016 12:58 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Jesus, you're a f*cking scumbag.
D. Thor is the worst. I agree.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2016 01:01 AM
queeq
Chaos

Okay peeps... pipe down on the verbal aggression.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2016 06:19 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

http://screenrant.com/star-wars-for...han-solo-death/

As I have said previously he needs to be the inverse of Luke unable to turn to the light in the end.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 12:34 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i'm not against either outcome

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 03:20 PM
quanchi112
Disney

i'm not against either outcome
I have always leaned heavily towards the dark side it would be a huge disappointment if he lost his way. Stay in the darkness, Kylo.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 03:25 PM