KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Kylo Ren being redeemed.

Kylo Ren being redeemed.
Started by: atv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

rey would be a better bad guy. as a noob she already whooped kylo's butt.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 03:39 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
rey would be a better bad guy. as a noob she already whooped kylo's butt.
I feel like she's already had repressed training but either way Ren had two injuries prior to their fight. He also ko'd her. It would be different if they both switched sides but it'd also be stupid. Snoke completes his training while Luke completes hers and they'd swap sides.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 03:48 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"She is strong with the Force! Untrained, but stronger than she knows!" - Kylo Ren

She was also abandoned as a very young child.

Why paying attention in a film is important.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 09:14 PM
Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
"She is strong with the Force! Untrained, but stronger than she knows!" - Kylo Ren

She was also abandoned as a very young child.

Why paying attention in a film is important.
There are parts of her life shrouded in mystery. It's also like seeing the ESB and saying hey wait Yoda was supposed to be Kenobi's master so why was it Qui ? Oh Roberta why am I not shocked at your gullibility. We don't know all the details of her life until trilogy has concluded.

According to Robtard Kylo knows all the details of Rey's life. laughing out loud

smile

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 09:18 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

kylo did seem to know more about rey then he was letting on.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 09:33 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I like how quanchi now shits all over Kylo, so easily swayed.

She was abandoned on Jakku at a very young age as shown to us, so her training (if any) as a youngling would have been minor. But hey, let's pretend she had Jedi Knight level training because she wiped the floor with Kylo's face and not because she just happens to be seemingly more powerful in the Force than he is.

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 18th, 2016 at 10:21 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 10:10 PM
Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I like how quanchi now shits all over Kylo, so easily swayed.

She was abandoned on Jakku at a very young age as shown to us, so her training (if any) as a youngling would have been minor. But hey, let's pretend she had Jedi Knight level training because she wiped the floor with Kylo's face and not because she just happens to be seemingly more powerful in the Force than he is.
So now you already conceded she may have had training. It's so easy for you to retreat from your original position. Kylo was wounded twice, took it easy on her and tried to persuade her into letting him teach her, and then she overcame him. I simply go with the facts. Kylo isn't all knowing nor did I claim he was. That was your hideously knee jerkish reaction to this thread. Kylo's training was also incomplete.

#runrobbierun

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 10:43 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

And the flip-flop back. Oh my.

Some people just can't stand when one of their favorites gets beaten by a more powerful opponent, especially by a girl.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 10:44 PM
quanchi112
Disney

And the flip-flop back. Oh my.

Some people just can't stand when one of their favorites gets beaten by a more powerful opponent, especially by a girl.
What did I flip flop about ? I explained to you the context. You said if she had training implying it's a possibility I earlier posted about. You ignoring Kylo's injuries while claiming he's all knowing means you obviously didn't see the film. Had he been all knowing he would have secured the droid. Next time watch the film with a friend. Maybe they will explain what's going on.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 10:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

TIL: Making an absolute statement of fact (ie she's had training) is actually just implying that something might have happened

#flipflops

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 18th, 2016 at 10:54 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 10:51 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by quanchi112
I feel like she's already had repressed training but either way Ren had two injuries prior to their fight. He also ko'd her. It would be different if they both switched sides but it'd also be stupid. Snoke completes his training while Luke completes hers and they'd swap sides.
TIL: Making an absolute statement of fact (ie she's had training) is actually just implying that something might have happened

#flipflops
I am speculating. That should be obvious but your name also has tard in it so I shouldn't assume anything with you. I also speculate she is Luke's daughter. Now that isn't saying I'm declaring my guesses as facts. You always need rather obvious things pointed out to you.

smile

#earthtorobbiemypositionhasnotchanged

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 10:55 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Going full circle: And it looks like Kylo disagrees with the flip-flopper

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 11:00 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Going full circle: And it looks like Kylo disagrees with the flip-flopper

So you believe this makes him aware of everything that has gone on in her life. laughing out loud

She used the force so he was able to discern she is powerful but there is every day of her life until he met her he isn't aware of. So you're saying he learned everything about her life in that short time ?

Oh Robbie what you say makes no damn sense at all.

#whydoyoucravehumiliation

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 11:02 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

And the expected strawman bashing argument to nicely round it out.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 11:04 PM
quanchi112
Disney

And the expected strawman bashing argument to nicely round it out.
You claimed Kylo was an expert or a Rey historian in this short time. Was he able to break her with the force ? Did he learn everything about her ?

#robbielosesoncemore

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 11:08 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Can you two just f*ck already and get it over with?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 11:09 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This statement was corroborated in the comic book adaption as well:
http://i.imgur.com/vvY6JSR.jpg
(Yes, it is canon.)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 11:19 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Galan007
(Yes, it is canon.)
Who said he didn't say it ? Why would the scene need to be corroborated in a comic book ?

Is Kylo all knowing ? Nah, quit being silly.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 11:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Galan007
(Yes, it is canon.)

thumb up

And comic-tie-in Kylo also disagrees with quanchi.

expect a strawman rebuttal, it's all he has left

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 11:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Can you two just f*ck already and get it over with?

Hmmm... I don't have sex with other men; I don't care how submissive they are

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 11:34 PM