KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Vader in Rogue One

Vader in Rogue One
Started by: Rebel95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well given that's where the current focus is, don't think we'll be leaving it any time soon.

Yeah I know sad

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 01:19 AM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I'd like to see the old republic explored.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 03:55 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I don't care about the Old Republic. I want good stories, preferably about non-Force users.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 09:15 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by queeq
I don't care about the Old Republic. I want good stories, preferably about non-Force users.
I didn't say to redirect the franchise I said I'd be interested in an anthology film exploring this era not more Ot anthology films. I think most agree with me they'd rather go in an era refreshing and new not the same old imperial troops and what not. I think everyone wants great stories.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 02:25 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I want to see the old republic. Not an adaptation of the game but a new saga from that era

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 03:02 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I want to see the old republic. Not an adaptation of the game but a new saga from that era
thumb up

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 03:54 PM
Rebel95

Yeah, that'd be cool to see on the big screen

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 06:26 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I want to see a movie adaptation of the old 80's Droid Cartoon.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 08:49 PM
Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

It was already made. It's called "Deadly Friend."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 09:55 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

but I want a FUN version.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 09:58 PM
Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Have you seen Deadly Friend?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 01:38 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Vader in rebels

https://youtu.be/0UVJSJOiLk4

Kinda cool. Although he didn't do any other force powers other than force pull.

On a side note, what the hell happened after the explosion?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 05:22 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by JediRobin23
On a side note, what the hell happened after the explosion?
Well f*ck, I'm glad you asked. It's good to see young people eager to learn.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 05:45 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by JediRobin23
Vader in rebels

https://youtu.be/0UVJSJOiLk4

Kinda cool.

Yep, and clearly not the slow Robot man Quanchi wishes him to be.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Well f*ck, I'm glad you asked. It's good to see young people eager to learn.

That's just not relevant to us Star Wars nerds. We're only concerned with what happened a long time ago in a Galaxy far far away..

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 11:10 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yep, and clearly not the slow Robot man Quanchi wishes him to be.

That's just not relevant to us Star Wars nerds. We're only concerned with what happened a long time ago in a Galaxy far far away..
Vader is undeniably slower than the pre suit version despite your unwillingness to accept what you actually see. Try to be objective, sport.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 02:15 PM
Rebel95

Not necessarily slower, but definitely less agile. I believe in Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader, one of the jedi he fights remarks that Vader is faster than any jedi he's ever seen, other than Yoda.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 11:15 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Rebel95
Not necessarily slower, but definitely less agile. I believe in Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader, one of the jedi he fights remarks that Vader is faster than any jedi he's ever seen, other than Yoda.
Hyperbolic statements do not override real time action. He's slower. Deal with it.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 05:33 AM
Rebel95

Not a hyperbolic statement at all. He specifically says Vader is faster than any jedi he's ever seen besides Yoda. Read some of his comics and you'll see there too.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 07:35 AM
Darth Thor

Not necessarily slower, but definitely less agile.

thumb up

Rebels showed us that. Quanchi's been proven wrong again. I'm still waiting for his apology to all Vader fans after it was outright confirmed Vader > Maul in combat.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 11:38 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Not a hyperbolic statement at all. He specifically says Vader is faster than any jedi he's ever seen besides Yoda. Read some of his comics and you'll see there too.
Hyperbolic statement. He's slower than Kenobi from rots for one. The comics don't show us him react in realtime. The movie makers don't give a **** about the comics you nerd.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 03:56 PM