KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Vader in Rogue One

Vader in Rogue One
Started by: Rebel95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
thumb up

Rebels showed us that. Quanchi's been proven wrong again. I'm still waiting for his apology to all Vader fans after it was outright confirmed Vader > Maul in combat.
Subjective opinion isn't a fact. We see in the rebels episode Vader's slow maneuverability cost him against Tano confirming my stance. We also see him in a previous episode caught off guard by Kanan. Vader is quick with a saber but slow mobility wise. I cite evidence as to back my claims from the films, series, you cite opinions without anything factual. I win.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 03:57 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*sigh* Still this speed thing? Get a life...

I'd rather see an Old Republic movie than listen to the Vader-Speed rant...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 05:15 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Not sure if Rebels should be considered canon anyway? I mean, they brought darth maul back to life...... Quite sure Lucas didn't do that....will rogue one be canon? Even though it's between Lucas's episodes

So confused....

In rebels, Vader took a slice to the face/mask by a whatever Jedi. He should have been more powerful than that....

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 05:33 PM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by JediRobin23
Not sure if Rebels should be considered canon anyway? I mean, they brought darth maul back to life...... Quite sure Lucas didn't do that....will rogue one be canon? Even though it's between Lucas's episodes

So confused....

In rebels, Vader took a slice to the face/mask by a whatever Jedi. He should have been more powerful than that....

Maul was brought back to life in TCW.

Also Rebels and Rogue One are Canon.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 06:28 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Yep, and it was Lucas's idea to bring Maul back into Canon.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 06:32 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Yep, and it was Lucas's idea to bring Maul back into Canon.
Ugh. Of course it was.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 07:47 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ugh indeed.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 08:00 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by queeq
*sigh* Still this speed thing? Get a life...

I'd rather see an Old Republic movie than listen to the Vader-Speed rant...
Well he disagrees with my factual based stance. He needs to concede.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 08:34 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Originally posted by quanchi112
Hyperbolic statement. He's slower than Kenobi from rots for one. The comics don't show us him react in realtime. The movie makers don't give a **** about the comics you nerd.

Lol at you calling me a nerd. You're nearly 40 years old and have 143,903 posts on these forums. Get a ****ing life.

Last edited by Rebel95 on Nov 16th, 2016 at 10:41 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 10:26 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nobody in this forum has the right to call anyone a nerd, unless it's a token of affection and familiarity.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 10:28 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Rebel95
Lol at you calling me a nerd. You're nearly 40 years old and have 143,903 posts on these forums. Get a ****ing life.
37 and yes I'm great at what I do. Quit saying unrealistic nerdy things that don't apply to the films and I won't have to call you out on being a nerd.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 11:16 PM
Rebel95

Originally posted by quanchi112
37 and yes I'm great at what I do. Quit saying unrealistic nerdy things that don't apply to the films and I won't have to call you out on being a nerd.

Nothing I said was unrealistic, it was a quote from a book that is totally relevant to the movies and entire Star Wars universe.

Get a new hobby besides being a jerk on online forums and I won't call you out on being a total loser. thumb up

Last edited by Rebel95 on Nov 17th, 2016 at 12:00 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 11:56 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Nothing I said was unrealistic, it was a quote from a book that is totally relevant to the movies and entire Star Wars universe.

Get a new hobby besides being a jerk on online forums and I won't call you out on being a total loser. thumb up
Yes, it was since the comics don't mean jack shit to these directors and you know it. They only matter to nerds. I'm a winner and you know it.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2016 12:02 AM
Rebel95

You're the exact opposite of a winner laughing out loud Go watch some Star Trek or just keep being a jerk on here, since you probably don't have anything else to do.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2016 12:13 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

He literally doesn't.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2016 03:31 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You're the exact opposite of a winner laughing out loud Go watch some Star Trek or just keep being a jerk on here, since you probably don't have anything else to do.
You want to know what a winner does

he watches Trek while being a jerk on here at the same time.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2016 03:33 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
He literally doesn't.
Your words pierce me to my core. What am I to do ?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2016 03:34 AM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by JediRobin23

So confused....

They brought him back to get embarrassed by attack dogs and blind men, because he sucks. They brought him back to cement Vader's superiority atop Palpatine's apprentice list.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2016 05:02 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Trocity
They brought him back to get embarrassed by attack dogs and blind men, because he sucks. They brought him back to cement Vader's superiority atop Palpatine's apprentice list.

Wha?...

How does this help Vader in any form? Because if Maul sucks, then it's not too special that Vader would be ontop.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2016 05:14 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

it was a quote from a book

I'm pretty sure Quanchi doesn't read.

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Wha?...

How does this help Vader in any form? Because if Maul sucks, then it's not too special that Vader would be ontop.

Precisely thumb up

Old Post Nov 17th, 2016 11:02 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote