KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Do SJWs suffer from mental illnesses?

Do SJWs suffer from mental illnesses?
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (135): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Re: Do SJWs suffer from mental illnesses?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Let's turn our attention towards one of the greatest champions of social equality, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Why were his words and speeches so very well received by many people?

Actually, a very similar cross-section of society viewed him in the same way they view SJW's today.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2016 11:31 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Lol!!!!

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2016 11:36 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So, have you cats proven that SJWs suffer from a mental illness or illnesses?

Sidenote: While dong so, did you possibly stumble across that Liberalism is a disease?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 12:07 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard

Sidenote: While dong so, did you possibly stumble across that Liberalism is a disease?

Damn dude I thought you were a Captain, not a doctor.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 12:08 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Do SJWs suffer from mental illnesses?

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Actually, a very similar cross-section of society viewed him in the same way they view SJW's today.

Your single sentence is lacking clarifying complexity or nuance which makes it not very correct. My assumption is, it was constructed like this, on purpose, to allow you a way out if someone was foolish enough to contradict you.

I feel that comparing legit racists to people (which include real civil rights activists) who are exhausted from the bullshit from SJWs is not fair.

I've had the pleasure of dating 2 feminists. Not a SJW feminist, legit feminists. They are utterly exhausted trying to wade through all of the SJW bullshit. They fear evening mentioning that they are feminists because of the SJWs that have drug the label through the mud with their harmful lies, obstinance, and false senses of self-righteousness. And, in case you are wondering, the first gal ghosted me to get back with her abusive and cheating ex (I...I can't even) and the second one moved off and we didn't want to long distance the relationship. Okay, bring on the criticism.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 05:33 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kinda funny thing with Ben Shapiro at Depaul.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10830...-prestigiacomo#

Depaul is the same place that banned chalk because people were writing "Trump 2016".

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 06:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Kinda funny thing with Ben Shapiro at Depaul.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10830...-prestigiacomo#

Depaul is the same place that banned chalk because people were writing "Trump 2016".

Who was it that said, and I paraphrase, that the oppressors silence you because they fear your thoughts?

Silencing someone who disagrees with you is one of the most controlling and childish things a person can do. "Shutup! I don't want to hear you!!!"

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 06:07 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's just funny the steps some of these schools try to take to stop speakers. One time with Milo at the last minute the school said "oh you gotta pay like $1000 for security because we won't pay" and he ended up doing it. Then during the show the security literally just stood there and did nothing as a bunch of black people got up on stage and disrupted things to shout about BLM and shit.

Actually I think that might also have been Depaul lol.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 06:13 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Well, not sure about the OP's question, but SJW sure try their best to present themselves as rude and entitled cry-babies who have no idea what they stand for apart from mindless slogan shouting.

Case in point:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 09:12 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah they tried to pull the standard "you're a white supremacist" with Ben, and of course failed.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 10:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shapiro talks to Megyn Kelly about his Depaul experience:

They wouldn't let him speak or even just go in and sit and listen lol. He is THAT dangerous I guess.

The speech they stopped him from giving was..about free speech lol.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 20th, 2016 at 11:07 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 11:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone notice that it tends to be people with strong views from the right who get banned? But not the left?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 11:09 PM
dadudemon

Anyone notice that it tends to be people with strong views from the right who get banned? But not the left?

Wow...I did not think about that.

Yes, it always seems to be the case.

What if all the people start stating that they are liberal progressives but then state their same messages?

If you're for free speech and actually tackling race issues, Like Shapiro, then you're actually a liberal. no expression

Let me put it a different way, if you want people to have guns, you want to tackle race issues and resolve the injustices surrounding those, and you want people to be able to have free speech, then you're a liberal.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 01:45 AM
Flyattractor

Yeah funny thing about SJW's. They can listen to someone that is a thief, rapist and murder all day long, but let someone who believes in low taxes and closed borders.

OMG!!!! TRIGGERED and its Full On Nazi Brown Shirts Mode!!!!!!!

And yes Robbie.

You not only fuh'ed de monkey, but you are also a carrier.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 02:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Robtard

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Stigma on Nov 21st, 2016 at 04:25 PM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 04:20 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fox News is also hitting at the SJW's.

Remember she teaches at the same school that banned chalk after people were writing "Trump 2016" and banned Ben Shapiro and even threatened to have him arrested if he just even sat down to listen to another person speak. So that just makes everything she says about the school even more hilarious because it really isn't like she describes at all.

Oh and here is a quote from one of the comments I liked:

"By contrast, on the day President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas TX, our first lab exam was scheduled in my Embryology class. The professor apologized but explained that we had to adhere to the class schedule, then gave the exam, 100 identify structures by microscopic examination. I missed one question. I was 19 years old, but a certain level of maturity was expected from serious students."

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 21st, 2016 at 05:15 PM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 05:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

More running from opposing points of view:

Breitbart's Milo Yiannopoulos visit to old school cancelled

The funny thing is it seems the school itself wanted him there, but it was other people not connected to the school who didn't.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 05:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also found this interesting, Twitter apparently shutting down alt right accounts after Trumps victory.

http://www.infowars.com/twitter-ini...-trump-victory/

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 05:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I worry about the day these SJW college kids become old enough to run for office.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 09:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Come on now lol:

When she's talking about how she's real good at deepthroating I'm thinking..yeah, you probably are and I'm sure many many different men can attest to it.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 10:05 PM