KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » So Yoda just held back a Mountain...

So Yoda just held back a Mountain...
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_W_LeGenD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheMuser
....Are we not seeing the same panels? Because that looks extraordinary, so unless there is some circumstance behind this feat I am unaware of, How does Valk compare in TK?

An entity having sufficient strength to devastate a world, should be more than capable of pulling that off and then some with TK. Valkorion rarely used TK anyways.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 07:06 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMuser

So....Power in Drain=Power in TK? Is that a thing?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 07:09 PM
Click here to Send TheMuser a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Legend is right here tbh.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMuser

Gona have to elaborate, my dude.

Click here to Send TheMuser a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

So....Power in Drain=Power in TK? Is that a thing?

Demonstrated power is applicable to pretty much all areas that employ the Force to a greater or lesser degree.

Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

All right. Off to class. See ya all in a bit.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 07:10 PM
TheMuser

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Demonstrated power is applicable to pretty much all areas that employ the Force to a greater or lesser degree.

A example would be appreciated... Because I keep thinking Nyriss Husked guards, but her TK showings are lower. Dooku hasn't husked/ashed anyone, inspite of having many showings, yet his TK appears vastly superior.

Gona have to source some stuff.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 07:12 PM
MythLord
Diamond

Killing Ventress/potentially killing Vos while injured >> ashing fodder on a nexus, tbh.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 07:13 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

A example would be appreciated... Because I keep thinking Nyriss Husked guards, but her TK showings are lower. Dooku hasn't husked/ashed anyone, inspite of having many showings, yet his TK appears vastly superior.

Gona have to source some stuff.

Darth Nyriss sent Lord Scourge crashing into a wall without a guesture and even looking at him.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 07:31 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMuser

fair point :>

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 07:36 PM
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

This feat shows the monstruosity of the Rule of Two.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 07:38 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Also worth mentioning that shortly before holding back the mountain-creature, Yoda could barely move a small boulder made of the same, esoteric material -- it literally took all his strength/power to do so:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

So holding back an entire f*cking mountain comprised of said material...within a few hours of the above showing...is a HUGE testament to Yoda's overall prowess with the Force -- his ability to massively grow/evolve/expand his power and knowledge in a very short amount of time. Truly unreal, tbh. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 5th, 2017 at 08:09 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 08:01 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GM_Nebaris
not-S_W_LeGenD

Valkorion and the Yoda depicted here are not part of the same canon anyway.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 08:07 PM
Click here to Send GM_Nebaris a Private Message Find more posts by GM_Nebaris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Petrus
Debonaire Member

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova

Is this a stated fact?

"Do not go gentle into that good night"

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 08:17 PM
Click here to Send Petrus a Private Message Find more posts by Petrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

the power of the remnants of that mountain was "greater than any power[luke] had encountered before"
would that apply to vader, or am i just stretching things

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 09:01 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Oh yeah, forgot about that.

I don't think that nexus was helping yoda considering how it took a great deal of training for yoda not to be almost completely powerless near it

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 09:03 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
An entity having sufficient strength to devastate a world, should be more than capable of pulling that off and then some with TK. Valkorion rarely used TK anyways.

pre prime valk couldn't even tk deflect surik's lightsaber

and anyway, yoda gets signficant scaling off a dude who induced planetary wide weather changes just by visiting a planet

Last edited by Rockydonovang on Apr 5th, 2017 at 09:11 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 09:04 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by MythLord
I take it as meaning this is what an all-out Yoda is capable of.

all out kyp held back a moon smile smile smile

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 09:08 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

playa1258 is online now!

No way Khan beats this guy.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 09:18 PM
Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

This was the kinda shit I was hoping canon was going to refrain from. I’d prefer they keep the characters’ power levels more in line with the films. Sure books like Lords of the Sith already had characters performing stuff far beyond anything in the films it wasn’t nearly to this degree.

Oh well.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 09:21 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote