KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Rosario Dawson playing Ahsoka Tano?

Rosario Dawson playing Ahsoka Tano?
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Rosario Dawson playing Ahsoka Tano?

guys you know how Rosario Dawson has been pushing to play a live-action Ahsoka Tano on Twitter? and when i say pushing i mean PUSHING like she's consistently tweeting about it

well so like this probably doesn't mean anything but Star Wars and Dave Filoni started following her on Twitter. and dave doesn't follow a lot of people like at all so.................... AND STAR WARS CELEBRATION IS NEXT WEEK(?) SO WHAT IF THEY ANNOUNCE SOMETHING LIKE HOLY ****

but no like idk if that's just a gesture of like 'aw lol ur so cute rosario' or like a hint at maybe some talks between SW and Rosario. but hypothetically how would you feel about Rosario Dawson i.e. QUEEN OF MARVEL TV playing our dearly beloved Togruta

also here's a pic of master and apprentice i think it's fitting hbu guys:

(please log in to view the image)

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: inb4 Freshest and Ares try to crush my dreams

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 03:35 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah I could see it tbh. I love her in the MCU netflix series.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 03:55 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

She was the one who did those naked Wonder Woman poses nearly a decade back, right?

My first jerk off. smile

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 05:28 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
She was the one who did those naked Wonder Woman poses nearly a decade back, right?
what? no

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 06:14 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

She's not the Queen of Marvel Tv. Luke Cage totally ruIned her character for me.

But yeah... I would be pretty surprised if they announced Filoni directing a Live Action Ahsoka. If it happens though, my guess would be a Tv series over a movie.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 06:30 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Darth Thor
She's not the Queen of Marvel Tv. Luke Cage totally ruIned her character for me.
Can you say why without revealing spoilers? I haven't watched Luke Cage yet.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
But yeah... I would be pretty surprised if they announced Filoni directing a Live Action Ahsoka. If it happens though, my guess would be a Tv series over a movie.
I agree. I feel like it's a little too suspicious though that Rosario is heavily pushing (or maybe she isn't "pushing", just teasing under the guise of pushing for the part) to play Ahsoka on Twitter, and then all of a sudden SW and Dave Filoni start following her on Twitter. It could mean nothing, but eh.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 06:47 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

She's cute. I'd watch her

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 07:24 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Can you say why without revealing spoilers? I haven't watched Luke Cage yet.

Well she started out in Daredevil, and had appearances in every show, but I always felt she was more integral to Daredevil. But it's like they thought, "wait she's black, Cage is black.. let's do this".

I agree. I feel like it's a little too suspicious though that Rosario is heavily pushing (or maybe she isn't "pushing", just teasing under the guise of pushing for the part) to play Ahsoka on Twitter, and then all of a sudden SW and Dave Filoni start following her on Twitter. It could mean nothing, but eh.

I agree that is very suspicious.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 07:31 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Re: Rosario Dawson playing Ahsoka Tano?

but hypothetically how would you feel about Rosario Dawson i.e. QUEEN OF MARVEL TV playing our dearly beloved Togruta

Would feel like syphilis rotting my face away.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 09:07 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

what do u have against rosario

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 09:11 AM
cs_zoltan

Nothing.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 09:34 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

**** face

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 09:35 AM
UCanShootMyNova

laughing out loud

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 05:37 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

What era could a show like this even take place in?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 06:03 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
What era could a show like this even take place in?

Post RotS? Desperate Ahsoka looking for answers etc etc

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 08:50 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Maybe post-Rebels if they decide to let Ahsoka live.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 08:52 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Rosario has a Star Wars header on Twitter something must be up

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 09:09 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Maybe the Kenobi film will feature Ahsoka? I don't ever see a Ahsoka full-length movie... at least not until the late 2020s.

Also, link?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 09:22 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

It'd be hard to even put Tano in the Kenobi film given most fans don't even know who she is.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 09:24 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Maybe it will be about her leading the rebellion against maul on mandalore

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 09:28 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote