KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars: Rebels!

Star Wars: Rebels!
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (142): « First ... « 126 127 [128] 129 130 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Contrary to the beliefs of some, I think 'Zero Hour' was very well done. I enjoyed it quite a bit. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 07:41 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Was enjoying it but the ending fell flat. The rebels also didn't carry the same emotional scars the season two finale accrued.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 08:08 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

This show so needs to improve next season. Perhaps a young Han Solo doing cargo drops/pickups for the Rebels without his knowledge, runs into Imperials, has to hide, run off or outsmart them or something. We could even see how he meets Chewie or wins the Falcon from Lando. I suppose these thing will be covered in the upcoming Origin movies so I doubt we'd see something like this in Rebels but this show needs something. I started rewatching TCW last night, only a few episodes in and I'm enjoying it all over again.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Mar 30th, 2017 08:38 AM
Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I think this needs to be the final season. Without Maul I won't care anywhere near to the degree. The characters of the show I don't care about and the show has never reached clone wars series status for me.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2017 06:19 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I hoped so too, but we still have no clear idea how far away ANH is. Maybe it's been discussed in the show but I don't remember it. Plus, that shot of Luke running toward the moisture farm at the end made him look about 8 even though he was silhouetted and far away and Kenobi looked like he might have been a few years shy of his EpIV age. All this doesn't mean that Rebels is going to run right up until the events of Rogue One, but they'll push every minute and dollar out of it they can.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2017 10:28 PM
Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I was watching Jedi Council on YouTube and I think they said Rebels is getting close to the events of Rogue One by like a year or so.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 12:31 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

So the next season will be about Sidious outmaneuvering the Senate before he disbands it?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 12:53 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Does anybody think Thrawn will report the Bendu to Palpatine? I'd think Palpatine would see Bendu as a threat and try and take him out like he did to Talzin.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 01:54 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samhain
I hoped so too, but we still have no clear idea how far away ANH is. Maybe it's been discussed in the show but I don't remember it. Plus, that shot of Luke running toward the moisture farm at the end made him look about 8 even though he was silhouetted and far away
I thought Ezra and Luke are the same age? Ezra was born the day the Empire was founded and Luke was born around there also.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 01:57 PM
ares834

ares834 is online now!

Holy shit. Rukh confirmed! And voiced by Warwick.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 03:58 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

S4 is the last season. Good decision.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 04:04 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

ares834 is online now!

Agreed.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 04:04 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

BO-KATAN AND THRAWN IN SEASON 4

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 04:08 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

ares834 is online now!

No surprise there. Anyway it looks pretty good. Hopefully they end the series with a bang.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 04:12 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Not a single mention of Ahsoka.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 04:14 PM
ares834

ares834 is online now!

It's almost as if this isn't her show or something...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 04:15 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Yeah, I thought Dave was going to bring up Ahsoka during the panel. Didn't he say that the first or second day of celebration?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 04:15 PM
DarthDuelist9

He changed his shirt from "Ahsoka lives?" to "Ahsoka lives!"

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 04:27 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

This season is only 15 episodes, they're goin' hard

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 04:45 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Holy **** that trailer was terrible.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 04:46 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote