KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars: Rebels!

Star Wars: Rebels!
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (142): « First ... « 127 128 [129] 130 131 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hutchy1345

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 06:03 PM
Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

That trailer was actually pretty impressive, what I was most suprised by is Hera talking about her crew in past tense. As if they were dead, or no longer with her. So I'm guessing what Witwer said about Hera and Chopper being the only one's left by the OT had some truth in it.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 06:28 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I hope so.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 06:42 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

They showed an episode at Celebration and apparently things get very dark.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The Empire uses the weapon Sabine helped develop and it disintegrates Sabine's mom and brother.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 06:57 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

So this show didn't last long.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 08:07 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

huh. Four seasons is respectable for almost any show. And personally, I expected it to end with season 3.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 08:16 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The Empire uses the weapon Sabine helped develop and it disintegrates Sabine's mom and brother.

Got a link to the site sharing the details?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 08:32 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Just read it off TFN forums. Not sure if it's completely legit or not.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 08:34 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Holy shit

Old Post Apr 16th, 2017 12:12 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Got a link to the site sharing the details?

It's on the Star Wars Rebels Reddit

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Apr 16th, 2017 01:57 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Originally posted by Beniboybling
That trailer was actually pretty impressive, what I was most suprised by is Hera talking about her crew in past tense. As if they were dead, or no longer with her. So I'm guessing what Witwer said about Hera and Chopper being the only one's left by the OT had some truth in it.

They've been spending a lot of time on establishing a future for most of the members though, Sabine's going to become important on Mandalore, Zebb has his new planet, Hera and Chopper will become very important for the Rebellion so I don't think they're going to kill them all off.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Apr 16th, 2017 01:58 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

It's almost as if this isn't her show or something...
It isn't any single characters show now is it. She's a character who appeared on said show and played a big role on said show only to have her fate left up in the air.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2017 02:09 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

strawmans strawmans everywhere

Old Post Apr 16th, 2017 02:23 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

strawmans strawmans everywhere

strawmen

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 10:48 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
komal
Restricted

Account Restricted

Book event tickets hassle free on Tixdo.com

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 07:40 AM
Click here to Send komal a Private Message Find more posts by komal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I think Kanan is definitely going to die. Something will happen with Ezra that will cause him to leave the Rebellion or something, but there's no way they're going to kill him, unfortunately. I'd say everyone else is safe.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2017 03:53 AM
Flyattractor

So is this show only getting 4 seasons?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 06:36 AM
Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Flyattractor
So is this show only getting 4 seasons?

Yes and thank the Force for that..

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 06:24 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Yes and thank the Force for that..

thumb up

First season was great as was the S2 pilot. But Now the sooner it finishes the better.

Looking forward to seeing what time period the next animation will take place in though.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 08:52 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Darth Thor
thumb up

First season was great as was the S2 pilot. But Now the sooner it finishes the better.

Looking forward to seeing what time period the next animation will take place in though.

Ehh...kinda skeptical on any new animation...I feel like Rebels watered down a lot of stuff. Then again, that's in comparison to Legends which isn't fair..

I guess I'd be ok with a new animation, though I would like to see a different style and group tackle it.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 09:44 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote