KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Spot that TOR wanker

Spot that TOR wanker
Started by: MythLord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MythLord
Diamond

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
What kind of retarded system is that? In a competition the harder task worth more points, not the other way around.

That's like making free throws worth 3, normal shots 2, and a long shots 1 point in basketball.

Well looks like I triggered someone with this thread. smile

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 05:30 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by MythLord
For Syn? 53

I never thought I'd see the day. :>

You believe Ahsoka to be a better character then Dooku?

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 06:31 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

No, but this thread is about triggering people... and you, mah friend, got triggered. smile

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 06:49 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Tbh, seems the one having a breakdown here is you, Myth.

Not the first time either, apparently.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 06:50 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Not sure how you have Dooku > Valk either when you have Revan and Vader at least comparably close.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 06:54 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Nah, I just like making fun of people.

Anyways, I was joking with the Dooku > Valk thing... I thought that was fairly obvious. The entire thread is just for the lols. smile

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 08:08 PM
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Only 32 points for me? I feel undervalued. sad

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 09:18 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Well looks like I triggered someone with this thread. smile
(please log in to view the image)

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 11:16 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Dooku ~ Revan
Kyp > Revan/NoVitiate in the Force.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 08:58 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Dooku beats Valkorion for the following reasons:

Comparably powerful

When Yoda confronted Dooku in hangar on Geonosis, Fact File noted this about the situation:

The old Master was so accomplished in every aspect of the Force that until the Battle of Geonosis he had rarely needed to resort to his weapon. When he did, he proved as masterful with it as without.

The quote makes very special note of Yoda's Force power and that he uses it over his lightsaber almost always. It also states that against Dooku, he needed to resort to lightsaber combat, meaning that he could not defeat Dooku with the Force. This means Dooku is powerful enough not to be ragdolled by Yoda and that any application of telekinesis or any other power on the old Master's part would fail in bringing down Dooku.

This can be turned against Valkorion in the following manner: if Dooku is comparable to Yoda in appliccable power, then he is also comparable to RotS Darth Sidious, who is the most powerful dark side Force user up to his time, and canonically above Valkorion. And even if the Valkorion supporters try to twist their way around these accolades, Sidious also has Valkorion far outclassed in the feat department in almost every category: superior Drain, superior Lightning, superior TP etc. And if Sidious isn't winning on the merit of his power alone, then neither is Valkorion by a long shot.

Dooku doesn't have to be more powerful than Valkorion; all that matters is that he is comparable, and with the aforementioned revelation, he most certainly is.

Far better combatant

Valkorion is a horrible combatant when it comes to personal combat. A full analysis can be found here and here.

Dooku does not need much to kill Valkorion honestly; a doppelgänger to distract him and a saber throw to the face would do the trick. Valkorion is such a terrible fighter that even with his power advantage (over most beings) is sometimes rendered null by his sheer incompetency. And Dooku here happens to be one of the most skilled combatants ever, and comparably powerful to Valkorion.

He wins smile

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 11:59 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayne
Revanite

I legit can't tell if you're baiting or being serious when you say that RotS Sidious "far outclasses" Valkorion in feats, Az.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 02:25 PM
Click here to Send slayne a Private Message Find more posts by slayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by slayne
I legit can't tell if you're baiting or being serious when you say that RotS Sidious "far outclasses" Valkorion in feats, Az.

Yeah, I was genuinely serious about that.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t641234.html

Many of those feats he was already capable of during RotS.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 04:05 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by slayne

His essay is filled with hyperbolic interpretations and over-the-top assumptions. That is what you get from someone who tends to ignore context and greater realities.

I am preparing a counter-response for it. smile

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Apr 27th, 2017 at 05:34 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 05:25 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
His essay is filled with hyperbolic interpretations and over-the-top assumptions. That is what you get from someone who tends to ignore context and greater realities.

I am preparing a counter-response for it. smile

(please log in to view the image)

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 05:36 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Zoltan is awarded 152 points for: Spotting! That! TOR WANKER!

Should be proud; he caught a big fish today.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 05:58 PM
S_W_LeGenD

-

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Apr 27th, 2017 at 06:24 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 06:21 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Zoltan gets an extra 50 points, as well. thumb up

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 06:22 PM
S_W_LeGenD

You should be proud cs_zoltan. I want you to win. thumb up

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: rigging

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Apr 27th, 2017 at 06:30 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 06:27 PM
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Zoltan is awarded 152 points for: Spotting! That! TOR WANKER!

Should be proud; he caught a big fish today.

"You're a fish."

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 07:37 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

az, how do you reconcile that with sids ragdolling dooku from across the galaxy?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2017 02:24 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote