KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Thread for all quote/source inquiries!

Thread for all quote/source inquiries!
Started by: Zenwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

Uh, yes he was.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 05:41 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

nvm, then

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 05:52 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Quote about that random Sith that leveled a building/city block. Can't remember what it's from.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 08:13 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayne
Revanite

Thana Vesh?

If so, here:
quote:
Thana lashed out, and the resulting devastation burned an entire Kaas City block to the ground.

-- Thana Vesh's Codex Entry (SWTOR)

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 06:46 PM
Click here to Send slayne a Private Message Find more posts by slayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Thana is like the poster child for SWTOR. Has a great wankable feat but everyone knows she's an inept combatant. Like the whole era.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 11:48 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Thana is like the poster child for SWTOR. Has a great wankable feat but everyone knows she's an inept combatant. Like the whole era.

Sorta like Shaak Ti

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 02:31 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Hey Nova. Do you have the part of the KOTOR II script that describes Sion as having chunks of floating meat orbiting around him? Basically a statement that his physical body doesn't really matter when it comes to reanimating himself.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2017 05:34 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Sorta like Shaak Ti

Not really like Shaak Ti at all.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2017 12:12 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Hey Nova. Do you have the part of the KOTOR II script that describes Sion as having chunks of floating meat orbiting around him? Basically a statement that his physical body doesn't really matter when it comes to reanimating himself.

Nova tells you to look through his Sion RT a little more thoroughly next time.

"We were trying to imagine how you would have some guy who was literally telekinetically holding himself together," says Avellone.

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...o-the-dark-side

The stuff about the floating junk is in the link.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2017 08:42 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Thanks.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2017 04:15 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Anyone have a quote from Leland Chee, or anybody, concerning what constitutes canon. I have a person telling me that Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy, isn't canon because it's a children's book. I need to prove him wrong.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 05:59 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
toplel
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthbane77
Anyone have a quote from Leland Chee, or anybody, concerning what constitutes canon. I have a person telling me that Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy, isn't canon because it's a children's book. I need to prove him wrong.

Tell him that he's probably younger than 18 so his posts don't count, because children.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 06:34 PM
Click here to Send toplel a Private Message Find more posts by toplel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Shadow Conspiracy isn't canon.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 09:04 PM
darthbane77

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Shadow Conspiracy isn't canon.
Wait, really?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 09:57 PM
Zenwolf

Wait, really?

No, it was released in 2013, the Canon overhaul came a year later. The only things that are Canon is the TCW show and anything after 2014(unless specified or having Legends material in it) and of course the movies.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 12:36 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Originally posted by Zenwolf
No, it was released in 2013, the Canon overhaul came a year later. The only things that are Canon is the TCW show and anything after 2014(unless specified or having Legends material in it) and of course the movies.
Oh, that's what you guys mean. So it's canonical to the Legends timeline then.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 02:41 AM
Zenwolf

Oh, that's what you guys mean. So it's canonical to the Legends timeline then.

Righto.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 02:43 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Has Mos Eisley ever been identified? The person the cantina/spaceport's named after?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 11:03 AM
Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Why would Mos Eisley be a person's name. confused

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 11:09 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Why wouldnt it?
Airports are named after ppl. It sounds like someone's name.
I'll file your post under 'no he's never been identified'.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 11:46 AM
Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote