KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Least favorite character within SWU?

Least favorite character within SWU?
Started by: Zenwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ursumeles
Traitor

Oh damn, Nyax.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 10:36 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Kinda agree, but Vitiate even if he kinda violate the rule of dark side user don't get immortality without drawbacks.

I kinda love him for the insane threat he represent. It kinda justify darth Revan action pre KotOR wise.

I kinda find the he brainwashed Revan pretty cheap but It find it easy to retcon, Revan is a great farseer and manipulator, and he is also knowledge thirty.

In the brainwashing Vitiate gave him knowledge and sucessfully break free of vitiate will.
How can Revan break free if he was udner vitiate control? Welp he planned it before getting rbainwashed.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 03:52 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Freaking Galen Marek and his clone. Overrated AF, the original is just a whiny idiot, and the clone is a half-mad copy of the original that endangers the entire Rebellion just to get laid.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 04:33 PM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Yeah, Force user brainwashed to be loyal to Vader realizing there may be more to life then the "destiny" Vader's been priming him for after he's been betrayed = whiny idiot.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 07:32 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Galen was always whining, like "I thought Vader already considered me apprentice, but he didn't" and "I'm gonna be screwed for this, but I'm going to keep Juno alive and disobey my master. He can give me power, but I want... I don't know!" "I wanna raid an Imperial space station with two Sith Lords in it! It's a suicide mission, but he betrayed me. He was threatened by someone much more powerful than him but who cares? I'm gonna commit suicide to try to get a revenge I'll surely never get because I want it!"
Geez. Galen Marek needed to go before he ripped the lore apart.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 07:42 PM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

"I thought Vader already considered me apprentice, but he didn't"

The sentence you posted is off. He had just realized that Vader had used him like a tool so it was an epiphany of his own existence. Not whining about how Vader viewed him.

"I'm gonna be screwed for this, but I'm going to keep Juno alive and disobey my master. He can give me power, but I want... I don't know!"

Nowhere does a monologue like this occur.

"I wanna raid an Imperial space station with two Sith Lords in it! It's a suicide mission, but he betrayed me. He was threatened by someone much more powerful than him but who cares? I'm gonna commit suicide to try to get a revenge I'll surely never get because I want it!"

He wanted to raid the Death Star to save the Rebel Alliance because he realized the tyranny of the Empire. Galen had no way of knowing Sidious had threatened Vader. How does what equates to a noble sacrifice come out whiny to you?

How exactly did his existence rip the lore apart?

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 07:54 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

2 novas, same ending, sithmaster gets schooled

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 08:15 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

2 forums, use of the word schooled still misused.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 04:19 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most of the Rebels character sans Sabine, Thrawn, Tano
- Grievous
- Yoda (arrogant ****)
- Whiny anakin

Overall I'm accepting of all characters and don't really hate any

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 02:14 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Can't decide between Agen Kolar (not well developed character with a meh design who existed only to get butchered), Darth Talon (a complete affront to Sith philosophy), Ezra Bridger (goes from being an annoying whiny character to an annoying smug character), Koth Vortena (just a complete douche), and Natasi Daala (FOTJ did a real good job making me hate her, she's like the Delores Umbridge of the FOTJ series).

I'm probably gonna go with Ezra.
just wondering, why do you not like darth talon?

On topic, Ventress always came off as a massive c*nt, jar jar needs to be forgotten, cade skywalker is a douche, and I hated cad bane.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 02:39 PM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by deathslash
just wondering, why do you not like darth talon?

IMO her mindless devotion to Krayt and willingness to not only self-sacrifice for him in a moment of need, but a displayed willingness to literally throw her life away for him for no reason if asked is a disgusting affront to Sith philosophy and represents everything a Sith shouldn't be.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 04:46 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

So you would've rather had yet another generic sith #12391?

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 06:00 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
toplel
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cs_zoltan

problem?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 06:10 PM
Click here to Send toplel a Private Message Find more posts by toplel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

He's a legacy fan and me having a legacy Sith as my least favorite Sith is triggering apparently.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: For what it's worth Nihl and Wyyrlok were pretty lit.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 06:58 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Yeah I'm so triggered. Hurr durr how can you hate a character. Shame on you. I'm so angry.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 07:16 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
toplel
Restricted

Account Restricted

^if this post isnt anger what is it lol. passive aggressive as ****, calm down zoltan not everyone licks legacys balls

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 07:35 PM
Click here to Send toplel a Private Message Find more posts by toplel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

A question? If you wouldn't be such a social outcast you could recognize normal conversational tones...

I like how DMB dodged the question tho. I shouldn't be surprised Bane's biggest fan would hate one of the more unique sith in star wars.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 07:36 PM
toplel
Restricted

Account Restricted

A question? If you wouldn't be such a social outcast you could recognize normal conversational tones...

I like how DMB dodged the question tho. I shouldn't be surprised Bane's biggest fan would hate one of the more unique sith in star wars.

yes, a passive aggressive question asked with not the intent to get an answer but to indirectly show that you cleary love talon and dislike bane lul. dmb was clever he dodged, he knew it wasn't an actual question but a setup so that u would be attacking him. idk y u feel the need to attack bane and others just because he doesn't love your favorite comic character lul

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 07:45 PM
cs_zoltan

That's a lot of retarded, baseless assumption in one post. If you think my post was triggered, then you must be shitting salt atm.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 07:59 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Emperordmb
IMO her mindless devotion to Krayt and willingness to not only self-sacrifice for him in a moment of need, but a displayed willingness to literally throw her life away for him for no reason if asked is a disgusting affront to Sith philosophy and represents everything a Sith shouldn't be.
that's because she was raised solely on Krayt's philosophy that the sith should always act in accordance with his will. She was for all intents and purposes, his hand. She also is clearly vindicated because her obedience enabled her to become Krayt's second in command. Moreover, the craving for power that she didn't display made her far more successful than the vast majority of sith that died because of their foolish plots, overestimations of their power or hatred for others. I can alwayse respect someone that uses power as a means to achieve their goals rather than using it just cause they can.

Also, Nihl was too much of an edgelord for my tastes.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 08:06 PM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote