KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Rian Johnson teases Snoke fight?

Rian Johnson teases Snoke fight?
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

I hate the direction of this trilogy but given where it's going,Luke's main opponent should be himself and how he uses his immense power, not whether his immense power is sufficient to stop smoke.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 04:37 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

A force fight like the one between Dooku and Yoda in AOTC would be awesome, only it should be more advanced. Luke vs Snoke

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 06:41 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
I hate the direction of this trilogy but given where it's going,Luke's main opponent should be himself and how he uses his immense power, not whether his immense power is sufficient to stop smoke.
I agree

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Whoa... how can Luke stop smoke? Smoke can be formed in many different situations: an exploding starship, an exploding gunship, some lost travelers making a fire, a corpse after it was blown up by a thermal detonator or rocket launcher, and many others. Luke cannot stop those in the galaxy. Luke, no matter how powerful he is, cannot stop smoke smile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 08:10 PM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by thesithmaster
Whoa... how can Luke stop smoke? Smoke can be formed in many different situations: an exploding starship, an exploding gunship, some lost travelers making a fire, a corpse after it was blown up by a thermal detonator or rocket launcher, and many others. Luke cannot stop those in the galaxy. Luke, no matter how powerful he is, cannot stop smoke smile

laughing You've officially become a somewhat respectable kmcer, well done thumb up

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 08:39 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

laughing You've officially become a somewhat respectable kmcer, well done thumb up

And I wasn't "respectable" before because...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 09:47 PM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Because you're an Erkan tier debater. However I value humor over the ability to debate fictional characters

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 01:50 AM
UCanShootMyNova

#Roasted

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 02:38 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

#Toasted

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 02:38 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Because you're an Erkan tier debater.

Why am I Erkan tier? Because I am a Maul supporter?

Even if I was an "Erkan tier" it would be sufficient ground to put me far above you.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 11:01 AM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Kek @Erkan >>> Rocky.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 11:12 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Why am I Erkan tier? Because I am a Maul supporter?

Even if I was an "Erkan tier" it would be sufficient ground to put me far above you.

You're erkan tier coz like him you constantly rely on unsubstantiated speculation, persist with contradicted assertions, constantly engage in fallacies, and usually fail to fully respond to your opponent's points attacking straw men instead. You also have a total unwillingness to concede even when it's clear you're wrong.

The good news is unlike erkan you're a rookie and you can definitely become better. I was once erkan tier, and I'm now a bit better than that.

The first step in improving is realizing you're not that great.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 01:09 PM
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

You're erkan tier coz like him you constantly rely on unsubstantiated speculation, persist with contradicted assertions, constantly engage in fallacies, and usually fail to fully respond to your opponent's points attacking straw men instead. You also have a total unwillingness to concede even when it's clear you're wrong.

The good news is unlike erkan you're a rookie and you can definitely become better. I was once erkan tier, and I'm now a bit better than that.

The first step in improving is realizing you're not that great.

Unsubstantiated speculation. Alright. Unsubstantiated speculation supported by canonical sources is unsubstantiated speculation. Absolutely true.

And I rarely persist with contradicted assertions. Most of my assertions are true. Just because they don't lowball Maul to death or don't bend the knee to Ahsoka/Vader doesn't mean they are always untrue. Sorry, but that's the reality. Not everything is made to worship Tano or Vader, nor to bash the hell out of Maul.

Why do I fully fail to respond to my opponent's points? Tell me: why?

And I don't concede when I'm not wrong. If I am wrong, I concede. If I am not wrong, I do not concede. Now you want me to concede even when I'm stopping filthy lowballing towards one character? That's not something I plan on doing. If you got a problem with that, just tell me.

I realize I'm not top tier nor the greatest, but I know I'm not utter crap. So I've done the first step to becoming better. Tell me, o wise master, what is the next step? Spit on Maul's face? Bend the knee to Lord Vader? Buy flowers for Lady Tano?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 02:02 PM
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Originally posted by Ursumeles
Kek @Erkan >>> Rocky.

Three > might be too much, but at least Erkan doesn't do everything within his reach to lowball a single character while wanking the freaking hell out of two others with laughable arguments. Which is something the other guy does at every turn.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 02:03 PM
ChocolateMuesli

why is rocky roasting? he's straight dogshit

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 02:15 PM
Click here to Send ChocolateMuesli a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateMuesli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Three > might be too much, but at least Erkan doesn't do everything within his reach to lowball a single character while wanking the freaking hell out of two others with laughable arguments. Which is something the other guy does at every turn.

Erkan doesn't lowball the heck out of one character, but many of them.

And speaking of two characters being wanked to an unreasonable degree, I think maul and oppress qualify.

Unsurprisingly, you rate debaters based on where they place maul, not based on how well they argue

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 06:53 PM
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Erkan doesn't lowball the heck out of one character, but many of them.

And speaking of two characters being wanked to an unreasonable degree, I think maul and oppress qualify.

Unsurprisingly, you rate debaters based on where they place maul, not based on how well they argue

Such as? Which characters does Erkan lowball?

And he doesn't wank Opress. Yeah, sure, he places Maul far too high, but he doesn't wank Savage.

And I don't rate debaters where they put Maul. If they pathetically lowball him, I'm not gonna rate them very highly. But this doesn't apply to Maul only. Maul just happens to be lowballed a lot.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2017 12:20 AM
Rebel95

I'd like to see a Voldemort vs. Dumbledore style fight between Snoke and Luke using just the force, ending in some sort of stalemate.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 12:25 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Rebel95
I'd like to see a Voldemort vs. Dumbledore style fight between Snoke and Luke using just the force, ending in some sort of stalemate.

no stalemate, lets see luke win something for once.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:06 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

lets see luke win something for once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1MnMA0TzGI&t=4m20s

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:12 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote