KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Vong team - RotE gauntlet

Vong team - RotE gauntlet
Started by: JKBart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vong team - RotE gauntlet

THE TEAM
* Shimrra
* Tsavong Lah
* Shedao Shai
* Yomin Carr
* Nom Anor

THE RULES
* Equal ground, 10 meters starting distance.
* Force users have extremely basic knowledge on the Vongs (like Wookieepedia-lvl article).
* Full heal for Vongs after each round.

THE GAUNTLET
1. Tholme | Anoon Bondara | Aayla Secura
2. Adi Gallia | Luminara Unduli | Tholme
3. Qui-Gon Jinn | Ki-Adi Mundi | Adi Gallia
4. Plo Koon | Saesee Tiin | Qui-Gon Jinn
5. Kit Fisto | Asajj Ventress | Plo Koon
6. Yaddle | Savage Opress | Kit Fisto
7. Obi-Wan Kenobi | Darth Maul | Yaddle
8. Anakin Skywalker | Count Dooku | Obi-Wan Kenobi
9. Darth Plagueis | Mace Windu | Anakin Skywalker
10. Yoda | Palpatine

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 03:15 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

I think they stop at 8.

Opress would be great against the Vong, but idk much about Yaddle.

9 may be more difficult than 10 in this scenario, given the nature of Vong. I suppose they would know not to try to force choke them or use lightening, and Sidious could crush them with environmental TK.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 03:35 AM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
I think they stop at 8.

Opress would be great against the Vong, but idk much about Yaddle.

9 may be more difficult than 10 in this scenario, given the nature of Vong. I suppose they would know not to try to force choke them or use lightening, and Sidious could crush them with environmental TK.

I feel the vong but be an awful matchup for oppress given all the unconventional sh!t they have to take oppress down

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 03:48 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

8, yeah.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 09:11 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
I feel the vong but be an awful matchup for oppress given all the unconventional sh!t they have to take oppress down

Why would that be more of an advantage against Opress than the rest of the force users listed? I thought he would do well because of his strength, which is an advantage the Vong have against pretty much everyone else.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 12:44 AM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Why would that be more of an advantage against Opress than the rest of the force users listed? I thought he would do well because of his strength, which is an advantage the Vong have against pretty much everyone else.

because oppress is more impulsive and more direct than most

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 01:08 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
because oppress is more impulsive and more direct than most

That is a good point. It could work out for him though if he surprises them by how quickly he attacks.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 01:21 AM