KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Starkiller - Not a clone?

Starkiller - Not a clone?
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Starkiller - Not a clone?

I've been watching a lot of TFU livestreams with Sam Witwer and the writers / developers of TFU and they revealed that Starkiller may not be a clone.

In fact, with the way they were so hesitant and refused to call him a clone, it seems like he is more likely than not still Galen Marek, perhaps revived via midi-manipulation?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:17 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

I always leaned towards essence transfer tbh.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:39 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Or he just survived.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:51 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

well that's terrible writing

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:59 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Or he just survived.

So Vader and Sidious couldn't sense him still being alive when they were right above him?
Empire's getting toothless it seems.

Anyway, I'd like to see the quotes ant's using before we go a long with his assumption

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 12:01 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Lmfao. ^

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/164909965

Particularly at the end, but riddled throughout the Death Star sequence.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Personally, what I thought would have been a good reveal twist for the TFU series was that the Dark Apprentice was revealed to be the true Galen Marek, fallen completely to the Dark Side. Half way in TFU III that is revealed to both the clone and DA. What happens from there is anyone's else's guess since that's as far as I thought lol.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 12:31 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

So basically you want the apprentice to go the way of SWTOR's Revan, lol.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 01:18 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by NewGuy01
So basically you want the apprentice to go the way of SWTOR's Revan, lol.

yea man, made me go:
(please log in to view the image)
cool

Last edited by Rockydonovang on Aug 19th, 2017 at 01:43 AM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 01:40 AM
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by The Merchant
Personally, what I thought would have been a good reveal twist for the TFU series was that the Dark Apprentice was revealed to be the true Galen Marek, fallen completely to the Dark Side. Half way in TFU III that is revealed to both the clone and DA. What happens from there is anyone's else's guess since that's as far as I thought lol.

That's terrible.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 02:37 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Lmfao. ^

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/164909965

Particularly at the end, but riddled throughout the Death Star sequence.

quotes bro, I'm too lazy to watch a fcking podcast

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 03:39 AM
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Starkiller's a clone. Vader showed the DA Galen's dead body.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 07:23 AM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

The dead body was the clone, now wut?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 07:42 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Originally posted by Trocity
The dead body was the clone, now wut?

No, it was Galen Marek.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 09:14 PM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

It was a joke. High functioning autists most of us are I know it can be hard to differentiate between the two sometimes.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 09:18 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by thesithmaster
No, it was Galen Marek.

Was that in the game?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 09:45 PM
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Was that in the game?

No, but it happened and there is a picture of it. Prolly happened in the novel and there was some art for it, because IIRC there was no such thing in the comic and there is a quote by Vader saying Dark Apprentice>Galen which can only come from the novel.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 09:49 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

If it wasn't in the game, then I don't care, my point stands. Even if it was in the game, my point still stands, since they also wrote the game and still consider it ambiguous-leaning-real-body, so there's clearly something we're missing.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 09:50 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

If it wasn't in the game, then I don't care, my point stands. Even if it was in the game, my point still stands, since they also wrote the game and still consider it ambiguous-leaning-real-body, so there's clearly something we're missing.
Please provide quotes that say marek didn't die, or that at least potentially imply it, or at least link to the moments in the podcast you'd like us to look at

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 10:01 PM
UCanShootMyNova

Marek could have died but had his soul resurrected via essence transfer or midichlorian manipulation.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 10:09 PM