KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Thread for all quote/source inquiries!

Thread for all quote/source inquiries!
Started by: Zenwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Anyone have a quote for what is described here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXq8PrcELRI
I'm aware Plagueis feared Anakin, but the description of the video claims he was terrified of hsi vision of a post suit vader.
Is this accurate?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:56 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

"Caretaker of First Knowledge Restelly Quist and the other members of the Council of First Knowledge were determined to completely eradicate all memory of the Sith to ensure they never returned. Dispatching Shadows to find
and locate all Sith artifacts, relics, and even history books detailing past Jedi-Sith conflicts; the Order essentially erased all memory of the Sith in under five decades.-Ruusan reformation."

Looks like the Rule of Two was founded from mostly Darth Revan's knowledge.
I would guess most of Plagueis's knowledge of Vitiate would come from that.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:33 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

What's that from?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:50 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
What's that from?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Coun...owledge/Legends
http://imgur.com/gallery/J9JOX

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 09:10 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

"Time is short.
Still in safekeeping on Aborah were texts and holocrons that recounted the deeds and abilities of Sith Masters who, so it was said and written, had been able to summon wind or rain or fracture the skies with conjured lightning. In their own words or those of their disciples, a few Dark Lords claimed to have had the ability to fly, become invisible, or transport themselves through space and time.

But Plagueis had never succeeded in duplicating any of those phenomena."--Taken from Darth Plagueis.

Someone once told me Plagueis could teleport. He lied.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 09:42 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Anyone have a quote for what is described here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXq8PrcELRI
I'm aware Plagueis feared Anakin, but the description of the video claims he was terrified of hsi vision of a post suit vader.
Is this accurate?

No, it's mostly bullshit. He was assaulted by various visions when he saw Anakin, including a glimpse of Vader on the operating table, but he had no idea what the vision meant and was at best confused. All he was able to gather was that Anakin would be important to galactic events, IIRC.

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Aug 18th, 2017 at 03:38 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 03:36 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Haschwalth
"Time is short.
Still in safekeeping on Aborah were texts and holocrons that recounted the deeds and abilities of Sith Masters who, so it was said and written, had been able to summon wind or rain or fracture the skies with conjured lightning. In their own words or those of their disciples, a few Dark Lords claimed to have had the ability to fly, become invisible, or transport themselves through space and time.

But Plagueis had never succeeded in duplicating any of those phenomena."--Taken from Darth Plagueis.

Someone once told me Plagueis could teleport. He lied.

Isn't that a heavily pre-prime Plagueis, though?

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:36 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Originally posted by MythLord
Isn't that a heavily pre-prime Plagueis, though?

I Don't think that matters tbh. Sure his power would of grown. But he was mainly focused in screwing with the force and seeking immortality. If you can find a passage stating that he achieved, or figured out how to perform them. It's reasonable to assume, he didn't go there.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 01:45 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

It was actually stated near the time of his death anyways, iirc.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 02:15 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Quotes for how powerful the bavin dosal luke manipulated is?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 08:04 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Does anyone have the video of Blackman and crew talking about TFU while playing the game?

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2017 03:57 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

On Sam Witwer's Twitch.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2017 11:07 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

I'll twitch you.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2017 03:16 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Does anyone have the quote of Revan being affected by Drumond kaas's nexus.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 10:55 AM
UCanShootMyNova

Yes. But not for you. smile

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 04:40 PM
Haschwalth

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Yes. But not for you. smile

How old are you? five?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 05:24 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Six.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 05:56 PM
Haschwalth

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Six.

Close enough.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 06:08 PM
Haschwalth

Lmfao, it was on the page before. kek

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 06:15 PM
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by Haschwalth
How old are you? five?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 06:56 PM