KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 10 Most Powerful Sith

Top 10 Most Powerful Sith
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wasn't the opposite stated?

And the idea of Kun > Tenebrous being retarded is...pretty retarded.

Well, the blurb was published by Lucasbooks, a Lucasfilm company. Everything that Lucasfilm companies publish is:

"Lucasfilm canon refers to anything produced by any of the Lucas companies, whether it be movies, books, games, or internet."

Leland Chee

End of story. I do not need to reply to false debunking.

And the idea of Kun>Tenebrous being retarded is retarded is actually pretty retarded.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 04:10 PM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Why is Tenebrous above Kun, iyo? I'd be interested in hearing your case for him.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 04:35 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

That same Leland Chee, when specifically asked about the blurb in question, stated, "blurbs are licensed to be subjective", in other words, meaning they aren't objective facts that can't be argued against.

You - parroting around the same trash quote - while ignoring the rebuttal to it is why everyone ranks you in the shit tier.

Not that one needs a blurb to argue Plagueis > Nihilus, anyway.

Last edited by Deronn Solo on Aug 29th, 2017 at 04:47 PM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 04:45 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
That same Leland Chee, when specifically asked about the blurb in question, stated, "blurbs are licensed to be subjective", in other words, meaning they aren't objective facts that can't be argued against.

You - parroting around the same trash quote - while ignoring the rebuttal to it is why everyone ranks you in the shit tier.

Not that one needs a blurb to argue Plagueis > Nihilus, anyway.

Quote please. You've been talking about it, but I haven't seen it.

Oh, so now the quote's trash? Why? Because you don't like it? Lmao.

And where is the rebuttal? Please, so I can do something. If I am not linked to any thread with said rebuttal, I don't know where said rebuttal is and thus cannot reply. Link or tell me the thread, please. Until then, it's perfectly valid for me not to reply to a rebuttal I barely even know about.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 04:50 PM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

I like to think of the quote being subjective as in, "Valkorion's not a Sith Lord, but Vitiate is."

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 05:00 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
twotter
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Plagueis quote has been shot down.

It's canonicity rests on an appeal to authority.

Said authority being Leeland Chee whom has expressed that blurbs can be subjective ( click me Sithmaster) when specifically asked about the back cover on the Plagueis novel. And he's absolutely correct. That statement is nothing more than an interpretation made by the publisher and not a fact. For this reason, Caedus > Vader comes in to question too. Regardless, I still think hego might be the second most powerful next to Sidious because of his profound effect on the Galaxy. And as such, my list would go something like this

- Sidious
- Plagueis / Valk
- Valk / Plagueis
- Nihilus
- Krayt
- Kun / Vader
- Vader / Kun
- Caedus
- Murr
- Tenebrous

“We defeated the wrong enemy” - General George S. Patton, Berlin 1945

Last edited by twotter on Aug 29th, 2017 at 05:13 PM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 05:03 PM
Click here to Send twotter a Private Message Find more posts by twotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

1. Darth Sidious
2. Darth Vader
3. Darth Plagueis
4. Darth Tenebrous
5. Darth Tyranus
6. Valkorion
7. Exar Kun
8. Darth Nihilus
9. Darth Krayt
10. Ulic Qel-Droma

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 05:49 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

-

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 06:10 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Originally posted by twotter

Said authority being Leeland Chee whom has expressed that blurbs can be subjective ( click me Sithmaster) when specifically asked about the back cover on the Plagueis novel. And he's absolutely correct. That statement is nothing more than an interpretation made by the publisher and not a fact. For this reason, Caedus > Vader comes in to question too. Regardless, I still think hego might be the second most powerful next to Sidious because of his profound effect on the Galaxy. And as such, my list would go something like this

- Sidious
- Plagueis / Valk
- Valk / Plagueis
- Nihilus
- Krayt
- Kun / Vader
- Vader / Kun
- Caedus
- Murr
- Tenebrous

Ah, thank you. Someone who has provided proof.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 06:18 PM
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Originally posted by Azronger
1. Darth Sidious
2. Darth Vader
3. Darth Plagueis
4. Darth Tenebrous
5. Darth Tyranus
6. Valkorion
7. Exar Kun
8. Darth Nihilus
9. Darth Krayt
10. Ulic Qel-Droma

What the hell is Tyranus doing so high?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 06:19 PM
ChocolateMuesli

Tyranus at 5 isn't any dumber than Vader at 2.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 06:39 PM
Click here to Send ChocolateMuesli a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateMuesli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlueTiger1144

- Sidious
- Plagueis / Valk
- Valk / Plagueis
- Nihilus
- Krayt
- Kun / Vader
- Vader / Kun
- Caedus
- Murr
- Tenebrous

I would prefer a combo of this list and Az's list. For example, Tenebrous should definitely be higher. Dooku should make top 10 barely( above Muur), and a few other changes.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 07:19 PM
Click here to Send BlueTiger1144 a Private Message Find more posts by BlueTiger1144 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlueTiger1144

The next 5 after the top 10, would be-Maul, Nadd, Ragnos, Sadow, Traya.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 07:22 PM
Click here to Send BlueTiger1144 a Private Message Find more posts by BlueTiger1144 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

No Muur?

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 01:20 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Originally posted by ChocolateMuesli
Tyranus at 5 isn't any dumber than Vader at 2.

Mate, Az thinks Vader>>ROTS Sidious... so of course he put him at two.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 01:23 AM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Originally posted by Azronger
1. Darth Sidious
2. Darth Vader
3. Darth Plagueis
4. Darth Tenebrous
5. Darth Tyranus
6. Valkorion
7. Exar Kun
8. Darth Nihilus
9. Darth Krayt
10. Ulic Qel-Droma

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 05:14 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

dooku isn't more powerful than valk, I'm not sold on tene or vader either.

Kun should be higher given thon scaling

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 06:01 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Lmfao. ^

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 06:21 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlueTiger1144

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
dooku isn't more powerful than valk, I'm not sold on tene or vader either.

Kun should be higher given thon scaling

Kun is already high enough.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 07:46 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

thumb up

Out of universe quotes aren't inarguable, if you have solid reasons for such a quote being bunk, it's fair to argue against them. That doesn't invalidate their usage, it simply means they can potentially be dismissed given you have a good argument for why they should be.

I'm aware I've argued differently before, but my stance has changed, and I think that's for the better.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 07:57 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote