KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Valkorion Blog

Valkorion Blog
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Valkorion Blog

I hope you guys enjoy the blog, and are inclined to raise Valkorion because of it. thumb up

http://chroniclesofpower.freeforums...wer-1-valkorion

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 04:33 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Sheev one-shots

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 04:34 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

It's refreshing to see a new-ComicVine blog. I can't wait to give it a full read. thumb up

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 04:35 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

If anyone has any edits they'd be interested in making, that'd be cool.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 04:37 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

(please log in to view the image)

i haff been summoned

I shall "live Tweet" my readthru.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 04:48 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Appreciate it.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 04:50 PM
The_Tempest

• OK. As I said in chat, you need to clarify why the quote from Luke's perspective about Sidious isn't binding while also holding character opinions about Abeloth as gospel. As of now, it just reads like a double standard.
  • The Killik panels about Abeloth don't exactly constitute reliable evidence about Abeloth: that's a major plot point in Apocalypse.
  • That Abeloth uses the Force with greater strength than Luke ever did doesn't necessarily put her above Luke or Sheev given that Luke actively tries not to abuse his Force powers.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 04:52 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

But Temp, Luke has unleashed his full power before even if he generally refrains from doing so, and when Luke was wielding the light side with Leia amping him he disrupted Sidious's force storm and caused Sidious to an hero.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 04:54 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

1. I noted that Luke not knowing about The Ones plays into his perspective being questionable.

2. I agree with that.

3. Except that Luke had already gone into Oneness twice by the time he'd made that statement, along with other situations in which he'd gone "all-out."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 04:55 PM
The_Tempest

• Srsly WTF do Tenebrae's black eyes have to do with anything? Waste of space, I'd cut it out. erm
  • That Vitiate is monstrously evil is not germane to the conversation. I'd trim it too. What's important here is the monstrous scope of his power.
  • Tenebrae breaking Dramath's mind is indeed impressive given his age, but we don't know the circumstances. Dramath pursued him according to the Encyclopedia, so it's possible (perhaps even likely?) that it was a trap. The fact that he didn't pull this stunt on any other Sith Lord of reasonable renown (like Ragnos, Sadow, etc.) suggests that this isn't something 10 y/o Tenebrae could expect to pull off on the fly against anyone decent.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 04:58 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

It's a blog about Valkorion, so **** you. smile

I never stated or implied he could pull such a technique on Ragnos or Sadow.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 04:59 PM
The_Tempest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. I noted that Luke not knowing about The Ones plays into his perspective being questionable.

Luke did know about the Mortis Anchorites. Yoda regaled him of the tale while on Dagobah, remember? He mentions it in Apocalypse.

2. I agree with that.

thumb up

3. Except that Luke had already gone into Oneness twice by the time he'd made that statement, along with other situations in which he'd gone "all-out."

Which times were those?

quote:
DMB
But Temp, Luke has unleashed his full power before even if he generally refrains from doing so, and when Luke was wielding the light side with Leia amping him he disrupted Sidious's force storm and caused Sidious to an hero.

Excellent point. thumb up

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 05:00 PM
The_Tempest

I never stated or implied he could pull such a technique on Ragnos or Sadow.

No, I'm not claiming either of you did, I'm just pointing out that I don't think it adds any credence to the idea he's better than Palps.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 05:01 PM
TheMuser

Skillz, I knew you were a trash debater but this is sad :>

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 05:03 PM
Click here to Send TheMuser a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

The blog doesn't say anything about being better than Palps. smile

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 05:03 PM
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Originally posted by The_Tempest
Luke did know about the Mortis Anchorites. Yoda regaled him of the tale while on Dagobah, remember? He mentions it in Apocalypse.

This may be true; however, Yoda nor Luke possessed any substantial about the power of the Ones. Luke's memory of the story was hazy as well, so I doubt he would remember it in a passing comment.

Luke also thought Yoda had made up the story...

quote:
At the time, I thought he was just making up a story, trying to make a point about not refusing my destiny." Luke paused, then said, "But nowˇ...

Last edited by DarthSkywalker0 on Sep 4th, 2017 at 05:11 PM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 05:05 PM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

• I forgot how complex the Holocron creation is.
  • I don't think the comparison is quite as decisive as you portray it to be: the Codex entry on Dramath's Holocron says young Tenebrae "discovered a way" to pervert a Holocron's lattice to trap souls. It doesn't actually say he literally created one from scratch as Bane attempted to do. He might well have altered a pre-existing one. Still impressive, of course, but Bane wasn't attempting such an experiment.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 05:05 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Is this composite?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 05:06 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayne
Revanite

Good shit, skillz thumb up

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 05:08 PM
Click here to Send slayne a Private Message Find more posts by slayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by The_Tempest

Apocalypse also confirms that up until the point where Abeloth's history was revealed, Luke never brought up that tale because he thought it was a parable rather than an actual literal happening.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 05:08 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote