KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » DARTH VADER VS THE INQUISITORS - Darth Vader #7

DARTH VADER VS THE INQUISITORS - Darth Vader #7
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Shocked DARTH VADER VS THE INQUISITORS - Darth Vader #7

(please log in to view the image)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 06:24 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

That may just be for the cover art... But I hope it isn't. Whose arm is that in the foreground, by the way? 6th Brother? Or maybe that "strongest inquisitor" we talked about?

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Sep 4th, 2017 at 06:35 PM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 06:30 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Nice art, but after Rebels I just can't take the Canon Inquisitors seriously.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 06:33 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf

they're hella impressive force users when people pay attention to their feats rather than them being outclassed by extremely powerful dudes and duddettes

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:24 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Looks cool, hopefully some good new feats for the Inquisitors.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:25 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
they're hella impressive force users when people pay attention to their feats rather than them being outclassed by extremely powerful dudes and duddettes

So like the two feats that they have? Otherwise, they didn't even really get anywhere with dueling, the 8th Brother was just...there and died.

Their characterization was....cardboard. The only good Inquisitor was the GI in overall capacity.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:26 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

the inquisitors have feats, they just need some hype so people stop assuming fodder can take them when they have showings that obviously place them above fodder.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:27 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Yeah, raising that Jedi temple on Lothal or holding back the Phantom while also manipulating a giant hangar door amongst other things is actually really impressive.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:27 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Yeah, raising that Jedi temple on Lothal or holding back the Phantom while also manipulating a giant hangar door amongst other things is actually really impressive.

Not to mention scaling they get off pre-prime versions of Kanan

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:28 PM
DarthDuelist9

Not to mention scaling they get off pre-prime versions of Kanan

Yeah, indeed. Didn't thought about that

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:28 PM
Zenwolf

the inquisitors have feats, they just need some hype so people stop assuming fodder can take them when they have showings that obviously place them above fodder.

Yeah, two whole feats that are impressive.

It's more the fact that they seemed to get churned out of a factory, that bothers me. Their characterization was...terrible(again GI aside). They don't have any like...unique qualities or characteristics.

Maybe the 7 n 8 issues might shed some new light on them, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:34 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

thumb up pretty much every one except for the grand Inquisitor was a joke and once he lost to Kanan, you knew that every Inquisitor after would be a joke in comparison.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:39 PM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

@Zen: You understand that the quality and consistency of their feats is more important then their quantity? Their ability as combatants has nothing to do with their shittieness as characters.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:41 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
@Zen: You understand that the quality and consistency of their feats is more important then their quantity? Their ability as combatants has nothing to do with their shittieness as characters.

I know that, hence why I said it's more how they're portrayed that bothers me.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:50 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Yeah, two whole feats that are impressive.

Quallity over Quantity bro. And scaling is a thing, yes. Pre-prime versions of Kanan was manipulating asteroids and collapsing caves.

The inquisitors aren't fodder just because they happen to be outclassed by dudes who outclass the vast majority of characters in canon.

Fair enough on character gripes, the GI was an exception though.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:56 PM
Zenwolf

Quallity over Quantity bro. And scaling is a thing, yes. Pre-prime versions of Kanan was manipulating asteroids and collapsing caves.

The inquisitors aren't fodder just because they happen to be outclassed by dudes who outclass the vast majority of characters in canon.

Never said they were fodder. I just don't like their character portrayal, it's lacking.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:58 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Never said they were fodder. I just don't like their character portrayal, it's lacking.

It is, though that holds true for most characters in Disney canon sad

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 08:00 PM