KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » FAN-FICTION -- Star Wars: Forces of Chaos -- CHAPTER ONE: The Gathering of Greats

FAN-FICTION -- Star Wars: Forces of Chaos -- CHAPTER ONE: The Gathering of Greats
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Love FAN-FICTION -- Star Wars: Forces of Chaos -- CHAPTER ONE: The Gathering of Greats

"I'm bored," Tilotny remarked.

"Let's bring together some of the most powerful dark-side entities of all time and throw them in a room together," Cold Danda Sine suggested.

In a flash, six of history's deadliest beings stood in a circle, with a final two within it.

The figures looked at each other. Revan was the first to note Tenebrous did not make the cut.

The first to speak, however, was Exar Kun. "I am Exar Kun," he stated. "Kneel before me, or die."

Suddenly, in a flash, a vortex of energy that threatened to consume all of space swirled from the one of the beings in the inner circle and consumed Exar Kun.

The energies released were so potent that Darth Bane, the weakest present, fell over and died.

"I am Darth Sidious," the center figure proclaimed.

"And I am Darth Malak!" boomed a hulking, nine-foot figure that towered over the rest.

Revan turned his head faster than Darth Sidious could perceive, in awe over the power Darth Malak had gathered with the Star Forge.

Revan mentally noted that, objectively, Darth Malak was more powerful than any figure in the room combined in all aspects of the Force.

"Very well then, I concede," responded Sidious. He kneeled down, and all the other Sith Lords followed.

"Good, good. I am far more powerful than any of you. Now, Sidious, fight Valkorion!" decreed Malak the Invincible.

Darth Sidious and Valkorion fought that day, and Tilotny was very pleased with the result.

To be continued. . . .

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Sep 5th, 2017 at 06:21 AM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 06:08 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Damn, I gotta raise Malak a shit ton.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 06:37 AM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Ellimist's was better

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 06:39 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Malak>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ones confirmed.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 06:56 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Azronger
Ellimist's was better

the salt tho

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:03 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

When I read Tilotny I thought this was gonna be a fanfic based on that unpublished story where Tilotny creates a Sith God, forgot his name.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:06 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

His name was Malak smile

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 08:12 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Merchant
When I read Tilotny I thought this was gonna be a fanfic based on that unpublished story where Tilotny creates a Sith God, forgot his name.

That was a thing? Could it be Abeloth/the Son?

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 08:33 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:21 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Malak's the key to all of this.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 03:29 PM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Can't tell if Ant is a kid genius who's writing skills are undeveloped or if he literally tried his best to make a well written parody.

:hmmmm:

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 04:39 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

erm

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:07 PM
UCanShootMyNova

¯\_ ( ツ ) _/¯

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:12 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote