KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Thread for all quote/source inquiries!

Thread for all quote/source inquiries!
Started by: Zenwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Haschwalth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova

Your parents must be so proud.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:03 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

*Giggles* Maybe.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:13 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Anything about Tython being a Dark Side nexus during Bane's era. I know it was one, but I can't find any of the quotes, and I don't have the time to read through the last several chapters of RoT until I find something.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 02:10 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

quote:
Tython, revered by many as the birthplace of the Jedi Order itself, was now a bastion of dark side power, and the location of Belia Darzu's hidden fortress.

-- Darth Bane: Rule of Two

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 02:30 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Cool. Thanks.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 02:33 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Quotes about Abeloth's prison. How often did she escape? Where was the prison located? When she did escape, did she meet with any other Force users (Jedi or Sith)? How quickly did the Ones react to her escapes?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 02:13 AM
darthbane77

I need to verify a few quotes that a friend of mine has been using. I have reason to believe that he made them up, but I want to be sure.

"Extra help never hurt anyone. Though I have no doubt you would give Malgus the fight of his life"-Darth Mortis (I think)

"You have grown strong, stronger even than me. But we will need to work together to keep the Empire from collapsing"-Darth Marr

"You were the only Sith strong enough to take the Foundry and defeat the heretic Revan -- besides the Emperor himself, of course." - Darth Malgus.

"You. I should have known. Mortis is no fool -- you are the only Sith in the Empire who could challenge me. At one time you might have even been my equal. But now, with my fleet and my armies, no one can stand in my way." - Darth Malgus.

"Extra help never hurt anyone. Though I have no doubt you would give Malgus the fight of his life." - Darth Mortis

Has anyone else seen these before? Also, does anyone know how to access and look at any dialogue files SWTOR might have? I'm looking for a way to verify the quotes by reading dialogue files or listening to audio files.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:50 AM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

All those quotes were proven false sometime ago.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 07:42 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by darthbane77
I need to verify a few quotes that a friend of mine has been using. I have reason to believe that he made them up, but I want to be sure.

"Extra help never hurt anyone. Though I have no doubt you would give Malgus the fight of his life"-Darth Mortis (I think)

"You have grown strong, stronger even than me. But we will need to work together to keep the Empire from collapsing"-Darth Marr

"You were the only Sith strong enough to take the Foundry and defeat the heretic Revan -- besides the Emperor himself, of course." - Darth Malgus.

"You. I should have known. Mortis is no fool -- you are the only Sith in the Empire who could challenge me. At one time you might have even been my equal. But now, with my fleet and my armies, no one can stand in my way." - Darth Malgus.

"Extra help never hurt anyone. Though I have no doubt you would give Malgus the fight of his life." - Darth Mortis

Has anyone else seen these before? Also, does anyone know how to access and look at any dialogue files SWTOR might have? I'm looking for a way to verify the quotes by reading dialogue files or listening to audio files.

All are fake.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 02:05 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Yup.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 03:15 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
All are fake.
I don't distrust anyone on the subject, but is there any way to prove they're fake? I need to be absolutely sure.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:42 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Your opponent needs to prove they aren't fake lol

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 06:07 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Those don’t even sound real.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 06:09 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Originally posted by Ursumeles
Your opponent needs to prove they aren't fake lol
I'm not debating him, they're just quotes that have been used for a little while now in that group, but I've never seen them used anywhere else. Otherwise I'd have asked him to prove their authenticity.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 06:41 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I would personally deleted every respect thread I ever made if those are real.

That's how confident I am that they're fake.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 06:45 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by darthbane77
I don't distrust anyone on the subject, but is there any way to prove they're fake? I need to be absolutely sure.

Tell your friend to provide evidence for their legitimacy when he brings them up. Not hard.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 06:52 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChocolateMuesli

why so grumpy

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 06:55 PM
Click here to Send ChocolateMuesli a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateMuesli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I don't know what you're talking about.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 09:40 PM
Tondemonai

Anyone have the passage where Sidious brings Vader to his knees from across the galaxy handy?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 05:58 PM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Sure that's not from a comic? I think that's from a comic.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 06:14 PM