KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » THE LAST JEDI: Spoilers, Rumors, & Discussion Thread (Read First Post Before Posting)

THE LAST JEDI: Spoilers, Rumors, & Discussion Thread (Read First Post Before Posting)
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

I’m glad that it looks different but the “make everything 10X bigger” for the First Order is just absurd. This ship almost feels to be a parody of SDs.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 01:33 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity
F**k, it's what? 3 or 4 times the size of a SSD?

Just under 10, I think.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 01:44 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

quote:
I’m glad that it looks different but the “make everything 10X bigger” for the First Order is just absurd. This ship almost feels to be a parody of SDs.

That's the problem with pretty much everything in the ST at this point.

More-MORE-MOAR on everything because if people liked something before, they'll really love more.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 02:02 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/c...s_and_function/

This explains the functions of the Mega. ^

---

Fan-made comparison between ships: http://i.imgur.com/SkjXK2I.png

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Sep 1st, 2017 at 02:11 PM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 02:08 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I have a theory that Snoke lost his penis and that all of this is his attempt to compensate. Perhaps it was due to the same injuries that disfigured his face, perhaps he doesn't have it in a similar vein that DE Sidious doesn't, and perhaps he butt****ed a dead bird with no condom and got it amputated due to an infection. Either way his massive holograms, planet sized battlestation, and mega star destroyer are attempts to compensate for this loss.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 03:21 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

(please log in to view the image)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 11:26 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I see issues with something that big in design.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 11:40 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by DarthAnt66

that seems.... off.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 11:54 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I have a theory that Snoke lost his penis and that all of this is his attempt to compensate. Perhaps it was due to the same injuries that disfigured his face, perhaps he doesn't have it in a similar vein that DE Sidious doesn't, and perhaps he butt****ed a dead bird with no condom and got it amputated due to an infection. Either way his massive holograms, planet sized battlestation, and mega star destroyer are attempts to compensate for this loss.

yes
Seems Luke is going to have to put him out of his misery

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 07:33 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

This guy goes through the main two new ships:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Ogcogm9ag

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 05:25 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 09:23 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

"theories revealed"

lolwut

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 09:32 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I'm honestly getting sick of this Mace Windu thing...just because we don't see a body, doesn't mean the character survived...he's confirmed as dead in the Atlas book thing.

Snoke being Anakin's father is stupid and ripoff from ESB...even barring that it's still stupid.

Plaguies...meh.

Vanee...eh.

New Character...ok.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 09:53 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

A 100 km ship. It's tripulation should be on the higher hundred of thousands or even a million.

lmao

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 10:24 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 08:22 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The one above looks a lot different than this one: https://i.redd.it/kk232uy1ttcz.jpg

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 08:26 PM
Zenwolf

He looks a lot better than the previous images for sure.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 08:30 PM
ares834

Yep. Way better.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 08:49 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Man, Ares, that's the first you ever used the term 'Snoke" and "better" in the same sentence.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 09:05 PM
DarthDuelist9

In a promotion compaign for a new scale figure of Kylo Ren in the Last Jedi it's mentioned how he trained after TFA and grew more powerful.

https://out.reddit.com/t3_6ylifn?ur...app_name=mweb2x

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 02:15 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote