KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3287): « First ... « 3166 3167 [3168] 3169 3170 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Which Justice League member are you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGNlhTWBhHM

The "spic" version, in case you're wondering, dear. smile

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 01:55 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Shit, I've been spelling that word wrong for a while, kek.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 01:57 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Shit, I've been spelling that word wrong for a while, kek.

lmao. how were you spelling it nibba?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 01:58 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Spick.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 02:09 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Spick.

deadass lmao

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 02:11 AM
Gehenna
Sorgo

quote:
This is mostly correct.

The gaystream hive-mind and MSM alike dictates that identity parades are good for all but the most deserving. I pay no mind to ethnics who feel a swell of - mostly deluded - pride for their ancestry. I just don't share their idea of what constitutes 'pride'. The First World is construct of white men and their ingenuity. Those outside that phenotype, whom believe the history and culture of it's proprietors should naturally be lambasted can immediately deport themselves to whatever mud-world shithole their fathers or grandfathers immigrated from. Any takers..? Didn't think so.

Is there some glitch in the soul of White man that convinces him, once he has created an earthly paradise for himself and his posterity, to then give away the fruits of his labor and imagination to ingrate locust swarms who will consume his creation and then his lineage in an orgy of primal gluttony and spite?

I blame wide-faced sociopathic cat lady hags. Hillary Clinton and Mutter-less Merkel are members of the species. It’s the Kuntocracy of Post-Menopausal Pussy-hatters who heedlessly clamor for their dusty muffs, or its psychological equivalent, to get pounded out by the migrant vanguard of the Caliphate. These dumbf*ck biddies and their gay mangina enablers tossing Western Civ overboard for a Fake Romance with a swarthswarm soldier will be the death of the West if they aren’t stopped

Stupid, now featuring a thesaurus.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 09:59 PM
Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

:mmm:

I think Desann just either caused a force shockwave capable of causing the Praxeum to rumble, or he created an Illusion that made Kyle think he was about to be crushed by rocks

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 01:24 AM
UCanShootMyNova

Danke.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 01:27 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Danke.

Be my guinea pig and discuss ds wit me on GH :3

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 01:30 AM
UCanShootMyNova

KK.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 01:32 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Spick.
lick my shpick kiddo

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 08:24 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Shpic*

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 06:19 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Jesus ****. I'm going through old conversations I saved between certain people on TOF & Chatzy and Christ, there's so much ****ed up shit in there lmao

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 10:49 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Jesus ****. I'm going through old conversations I saved between certain people on TOF & Chatzy and Christ, there's so much ****ed up shit in there lmao

(please log in to view the image)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 10:55 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Man, this green tea is exceptionally good today. smile

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 11:12 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Not quite; Ant, Jack, and I are the last of the original crew. A good number of the people who inhabit this subforum now are SWF refugees, though.

You could say the cancer that's been eating away at KMC for the last 3 years itself is the last remnant of the black hole that was SWF, tbh.
Been a lot longer than 3 years...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 12:12 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Been a lot longer than 3 years...

Again,

quote:
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Oh, it's been in it's death throes since long before the last few weeksthree years. Again, your perception is warped because you weren't around when KMC was actually alive and breathing.

This applies to me as well. Naturally I can only speak from my own experience. You and I also have a different idea of what an "alive and breathing" KMC is, because I came along later on than you.

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Sep 19th, 2017 at 12:35 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 12:33 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
PM me some of it

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 09:03 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
twotter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Lost
Stupid, now featuring a thesaurus.

I'm not sure wether your reappearance in this niche corner of teh net' was to trigger others or to trigger yourself. So let me abade the latter sentiment. The prime truth that anti-White skivvies, diversity mongers, platitude pushers, parasites, pussyhatters, the comfortably sinecured, and cowardly cucks with faux pretensions of colour-blindness will never

ever

ever escape from is this:

Nations are primarily societal, political and geographic expressions of race. The further a nation flees from its racial essence, the less it resembles the nation of its distinctive heritage. A homeland foreign and unrecognisable to its native people is not truly a home; it’s an imposed fiction. Worse, it’s spiritual prison.

“We defeated the wrong enemy” - General George S. Patton, Berlin 1945

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 11:40 PM
Click here to Send twotter a Private Message Find more posts by twotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Eh. I think America's a bit different since it was founded more on an expression of ideas/ideals. I.E. They may have been the same race as British but they weren't the same people.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 12:39 AM