KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 10 Most Powerful Sith

Top 10 Most Powerful Sith
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

LMFAO.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2017 06:04 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

1. Darth Sidious
2. Knightfall Vader
3-10. Who cares

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 02:56 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Unknowns:
Krayt
1. The NJO sith that wrecked Luke
2. Sidious
3. Knightfall Vader
4. Caedus
5. Vader
6. Plagueis
7. Kun
8. Muur
9-10. Dunno

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:13 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The bottom half of that list looks like something I'd see in 2013.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:18 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

thumb up

Even worse than the last one, yeah. smile

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:24 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

I was expecting Vader>Plagueis to be controversial, but Vader scales off Mace, someone who can compete with ROTS Sidious.

I see no reason to think, Plagueis, who it would take assumption to assert he could compete with even TPM Sidious would wield more power.

A straight up force bout is another matter entirely given Plagueis's hax

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:33 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
but Vader scales off Mace, someone who can compete with ROTS Sidious.

I'd like to actually peer into Kbro's mind for a day to see how one could reasonably type a statement like this.

It's hard to really express other than an exasperated sigh and a really?, but I' imagine Skillz and some others get me.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:38 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I'd like to actually peer into Kbro's mind for a day to see how one could reasonably type a statement like this.

It's hard to really express other than an exasperated sigh and a really?, but I' imagine Skillz and some others get me.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:40 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I guess a way I can put it is like this: scaling is not finding the highest one can wank a character via quotes and then comparing it with the highest one can wank another character via quotes, which is how you've been handling it the past couple months.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:44 AM
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

kek

I thought kbro was really trying hard to improve his arguments but he returned to the "scales above tier 8" shit again, like if his brain bugged from excessive intelectual effort to improve and returned to it's primitive functions.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:48 AM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

LMFAO. Congrats, I think that's one of the first posts to make my profile this year.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:50 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Is there even any quote putting Vastor as definitively more powerful than Mace? I recall Mace semi-blitzing him, and if we're not taking Mace's POV seriously regarding Vastor, then the dude doesn't exactly have a lot going for him, AFAIK.

Azronger's Vader scaling >>>, ffs.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:54 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Is there even any quote putting Vastor as definitively more powerful than Mace? I recall Mace semi-blitzing him, and if we're not taking Mace's POV seriously regarding Vastor, then the dude doesn't exactly have a lot going for him, AFAIK.

Pretty sure Vastor beat Mace. Granted that was a pre-prime Mace, but that was also a pre-prime vader. It was also a more powerful Vastor.

And yea, there's nothing unreasonable at all about Vader being>Mace.

If you want to ignore or dismiss hype, you should have some sort of evidence that yields said hype illogical.

Last edited by Rockydonovang on Sep 19th, 2017 at 04:00 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:56 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by TenebrousWay
kek

I thought kbro was really trying hard to improve his arguments but he returned to the "scales above tier 8" shit again, like if his brain bugged from excessive intelectual effort to improve and returned to it's primitive functions.

I'm not seeing the problem here teneb. A character with more impressive hype is more impressive character than less impressive hype.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:57 AM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

yes

Why is kbro even focusing on Vastor lol

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:02 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

I guess a way I can put it is like this: scaling is not finding the highest one can wank a character via quotes and then comparing it with the highest one can wank another character via quotes,

How does placing Vader above Mace qualify as me trying to wank Vader to the highest degree possible?

What prevents Vader from being > Mace?
which is how you've been handling it the past couple months.

Sorry ant. I didn't mean to upset you. sad

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:07 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Azronger
yes

Why is kbro even focusing on Vastor lol

Because hype regarding Vastor is reasonable given everything else we have in the lore.

Hype trying to place Vader above Sidious? Not so much.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:09 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Pretty sure Vastor beat Mace. Granted that was a pre-prime Mace, but that was also a pre-prime vader. It was also a more powerful Vastor.

And yea, there's nothing unreasonable at all about Vader being>Mace.

If you want to ignore or dismiss hype, you should have some sort of evidence that yields said hype illogical.

Mace was also "exhausted, badly wounded, and heartsick," and since I know you love them so much, was on a DS nexus as well. And yet Windu still contended incredibly well against Vastor. We also don't know how much more powerful Vastor grew, if at all.

If you want to put Vader higher, there's so much better scaling. This is pathetic.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:15 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Mace was also "exhausted, badly wounded, and heartsick," and since I know you love them so much, was on a DS nexus as well. And yet Windu still contended incredibly well against Vastor. We also don't know how much more powerful Vastor grew, if at all.

And yet Mace even explicitly states he wouldn't be a match for Vastor on his best days. That on even ground, Mace would be better>Vastor is at best something you can assume. That Vastor>Mace, as of this point in the clone wars, is directly supported by evidence.
If you want to put Vader higher, there's so much better scaling. This is pathetic.
Not really no. Not unless I decided to actually debate the way Ant accuses me of debating and pull up outdated Vader>Anakin sh!t from ANH and ROTJ.

I'm using Vastor because it's reasonable hype that isn't inconsistent with other aspects of the lore.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:23 AM
Ursumeles
Traitor

I think a vastly hindered Mace being near-equal to Vastor proves he is > Vastor on even ground, lmfao.
It's not like Mace opinions are the truth, anyway.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 05:05 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote