KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super

Dragon Ball Super
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (329): « First ... « 327 328 [329]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kento
The last Hokage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
How was Gohan's punches even able to push him when we're told that all of the punches get transported to another dimension? Every previous fighter who has punched him weren't able to phase him at all.
Because the anime is inconsistent and in the manga he can be punched, just doesn't actually hurt him.. He's basically Buu without the magic absorbing and healing powers.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 02:22 AM
Kento is online now! Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Originally posted by carver9
And Roshi did nothing to Frost. I think we looked at two different fights.

And what do you sse here?

Did ANY of the human fights ever look like this? Because if you say they did, you're the one who's seeing different, and you might wanna get checked on that. wink

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 01:03 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Why does manga Zeno seem much more competent than anime Zeno....Or is it just me?

Old Post Yesterday 06:00 AM
Kento is online now! Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Kento
Why does manga Zeno seem much more competent than anime Zeno....Or is it just me?

Because he is, so no it's not just you.

Last edited by Utrigita on Yesterday at 07:19 AM

Old Post Yesterday 07:11 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

The ToP made it clear that they intentionally make the anime Zeno's look like a couple of airheads to perfectly represent a certain part of the fanbase...

Old Post Yesterday 09:47 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

I read certain posters in Zeno's voice. Happy Dance

Old Post Yesterday 12:57 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
The ToP made it clear that they intentionally make the anime Zeno's look like a couple of airheads to perfectly represent a certain part of the fanbase...
Yea MasakoX has a video on it. But the manga makes Zeno less.. manipulated child and more a uncaring and bored God.

Old Post Yesterday 03:42 PM
carver9

Bad news about Goku [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Spoilers say that he is going to lose to Jiren...even with his new transformation. Vegeta and Gohan is going to be the remaining Saiyans and one episode is going to be dedicated to Vegeta. After the Goku and Jiren fight, Hit is suppose to be fighting him next

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Yesterday 08:50 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

It's possible the Hit vs Jiren episode is really just a 2 v 1 scenario (Goku/Hit vs Jiren). I doubt he's going to lose after getting new transformation, but stranger things have happened before. laughing out loud

Old Post Yesterday 09:38 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

When are you going to Stop? Is this debating style of yours a forever thing or is it something that is a temporary subconscious debating style you are going to have until super isn't airing anymore? Because it's getting old.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Yesterday 09:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
I'm With Her

He's an idiot. Just put him on ignore

I love Hillary Clinton

Old Post Yesterday 10:18 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Ad hominem ahoy!

Old Post Yesterday 10:22 PM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by carver9
When are you going to Stop? Is this debating style of yours a forever thing or is it something that is a temporary subconscious debating style you are going to have until super isn't airing anymore? Because it's getting old.
What? I wasn't debating anything.

Old Post Yesterday 10:32 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Old Post Yesterday 10:33 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Damn, I didn't think much of it when I first read it, but this chapter of DBS might have dropped a serious bombshell. In the anime, Whis says one of the gods of destruction beat Beerus in an arm wrestling match, and that there was a mortal in their universe stronger than them... We've assumed that this was Belmod and the strongest mortal was Jiren, but... In this chapter it was confirmed that the god that beat Beerus in an arm wrestling match was actually Quitela.

Could Jiren actually just be a red herring? Is the mortal that's > Beerus actually one of the hidden figures from Universe 4?

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Yesterday at 11:01 PM

Old Post Yesterday 10:58 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Agreed, the arm wrestling reveal really caught me off guard. Crazy how long Belmod has been a GoD too lol.

Here's the chapter if anyone's interested.

Last edited by Yamcha on Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Old Post Yesterday 11:04 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Holy hell, I didn't think much of it when I first read it, but this chapter of DBS might have dropped a serious bombshell. In the anime, Whis says one of the gods of destruction beat Beerus in an arm wrestling match, and that there was a mortal in their universe stronger than them... We've assumed that this was Belmod and the strongest mortal was Jiren, but... In this chapter it was confirmed that the god that beat Beerus in an arm wrestling match was actually Quitela.

Could Jiren actually just be a red herring? Is the mortal that's > Beerus actually one of the hidden figures from Universe 4?
Is the whole "mortal stronger than his god of destruction" bit in the manga too?

Old Post Yesterday 11:06 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

I don't remember. I'll check later tonight.

And yeah, Belmod's been confirmed as a GoD for around 250,000 years.

Old Post Yesterday 11:19 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Is the whole "mortal stronger than his god of destruction" bit in the manga too?
Not yet. Cause the battle of gods is still going on. It might though cause it wasn't said in the anime until near the start of the tournament.

Old Post Yesterday 11:34 PM