KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » VOTE: The Power of Anakin Skywalker

Where does OPERATION KNIGHTFALL Anakin Skywalker rank?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
KF Anakin would defeat Yoda or Darth Sidious in a fight. 6 15.38%
KF Anakin would stalemate Yoda or Darth Sidious in a fight. 3 7.69%
KF Anakin would lose to Yoda or Darth Sidious in a fight, BUT is their level. 14 35.90%
KF Anakin would lose to Yoda or Darth Sidious in a fight because he is SLIGHTLY inferior. 9 23.08%
KF Anakin would lose to Yoda or Darth Sidious in a fight because he is SIGNIFICANTLY inferior. 5 12.82%
KF Anakin would lose to Count Dooku in a fight; the Invisible Hand duel was circumstantial. 2 5.13%
Total: 39 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

VOTE: The Power of Anakin Skywalker
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Warning VOTE: The Power of Anakin Skywalker

After Syndicate's debacle, it should be noted this poll is not for any debate - I'm curious where everyone stands in late 2017.

Vote in the poll and share and your answer in the comments.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 03:01 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

KF Ani would take Sheev and Yoda

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 03:12 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I voted that Knightfall Anakin would defeat Yoda or Sidious in a fight. Mostly because:

1. Statements that Anakin (when tapping into the dark side) is a 9 and "by far the most dangerous character in the universe," along with so many statements about him being the most powerful Jedi ever, it's comical.

2. When tapping into the dark side, he utterly destroyed Dooku to an extent that I don't even think Yoda could.

3. Anakin was effortlessly annihilating a high tier 7/potentially low tier 8 duelist in Cin Drallig, while not even focusing his full attention on him.

You can also throw in the Theta-storm feat, given it's a feat I think he can replicate in his Knightfall state, (iirc it was stated twice that even Yoda wouldn't be able to replicate such a feat).

Dude was also growing in power throughout Knightfall.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: the potential validity of Skywalker's fight with Windu also solidifies the mountain of other evidence. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Sep 28th, 2017 at 03:22 AM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 03:17 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Wow i'm pleasantly surprised 3 people already voted that he would beat Yoda or Sidious. I believe he's more powerful, but he's also more reckless and not as masterful with the force, so I voted that they would stalemate. But really I think it could go either way

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 03:26 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Any of the three first options are valid answers depending on the approach.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 03:38 AM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Knightfall Anakin decides he wins, and he does.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 03:41 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Any of the three first options are valid answers depending on the approach.

Try to pick one, TBH.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 03:41 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Try to pick one, TBH.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:36 AM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Sidious > Anakin > Yoda

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:09 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Azronger
Sidious > Anakin > Yoda

Anakin > Sidious = Yoda

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:09 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Yoda isn't Palpatine's equal.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:20 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Any of the first 4 are valid, but I'll be prudent and go for the 4th.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:24 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Sidious>Yoda>Anakin

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:24 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Where's the "KF Anakin would beat GM Luke and DE Sidious in a fight" option? Weren't bold enough to risk alienating your demographics yet?

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:27 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Where's the "KF Anakin would beat GM Luke and DE Sidious in a fight" option? Weren't bold enough to risk alienating your demographics yet?

Might as well through the ones in while we are at it.
maybe abeloth for good measure.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:31 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

thumb up

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:34 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

id say he's around their level but their experience and fuller realization of their potential makes this a win for Sidious or Yoda.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:35 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Option 4, probably.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:37 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Azronger
Yoda isn't Palpatine's equal.

Ignoring the movie, and sources that don't blatantly contradict the movie, maybe. Otherwise while Sidious may have the slimmest of edges, they're effectively equals.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:38 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Anyway there are a couple of things people are ignoring regarding Yoda vs Dooku and Anakin vs Dooku

I'll set aside Yoda being pre-prime since I'm aware Anakin was pre-prime.
1. Yoda was hindered by an attachment to Dooku he doesn't let go off untill Dark Rendevous. We know this hinders him as in Dark Rendevous, Yoda's performance improves when he resolves to cut off his attachment to Dooku,

2. Anakin has a style advantage vs Dooku and the novelization which potrays the fight so one0sidedly repeatedly jacks up his strength as a key factor in his victory. And yes, when comapring tier nines, styles matter:
quote:
Level nine, the highest level of lightsaber fighting, is occupied by a small number of capable sword masters, including Yoda and Darth Sidious. At so high a ranking, it comes down to individual fighting styles as well as the circumstances of the surroundings that make a difference.
Source: http://www.theforce.net/episode3/jtf/palpatine.asp

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:49 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote